• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3floydsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Highland
    My girl's got a swim meet at LC tonight that should be over by 7:30-8:00 so I plan on dropping in then. Thanks again Bob for hosting these.

Dale

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sorry I missed you guys, the babysitter fell through. I'm sure everyone had a great time.

Nope it was horrible. You missed nothing.

In fact you didn't miss the beautifully engraved African big game double rifle chambered in 500 Nitro Express ($260 for a box of 20 shells) that was worth as much as most of the other guns in the room combined.

You didn't miss Gunbunnies photos of all his bunny hunting photo shoots.

You didn't miss a nice milled receiver AK that makes 98% of the AKs on the planet look like junk.

You didn't miss the high end Daniel Defense AR with Geissle trigger system that someone who shall remain nameless may have had on Purdue's campus in violation or their rules.

You probably didn't even miss the custom 10/22, the old (but beautiful) double barrel shotgun, the new CZ75c, the Ruger Super Blackhawk, the . . . well, you didn't miss any of that stuff because you were home babysitting!

BUT

You did miss T-star's smile, which she brought, because she was looking forward to playing with RolexRifleman's 50BMG . . . but he was a 'no-show' last night . . . so we all missed out on her smile. Sad thing is that she said she was practicing her smile.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Nope it was horrible. You missed nothing.

In fact you didn't miss the beautifully engraved African big game double rifle chambered in 500 Nitro Express ($260 for a box of 20 shells) that was worth as much as most of the other guns in the room combined.

You didn't miss Gunbunnies photos of all his bunny hunting photo shoots.

You didn't miss a nice milled receiver AK that makes 98% of the AKs on the planet look like junk.

You didn't miss the high end Daniel Defense AR with Geissle trigger system that someone who shall remain nameless may have had on Purdue's campus in violation or their rules.

You probably didn't even miss the custom 10/22, the old (but beautiful) double barrel shotgun, the new CZ75c, the Ruger Super Blackhawk, the . . . well, you didn't miss any of that stuff because you were home babysitting!

BUT

You did miss T-star's smile, which she brought, because she was looking forward to playing with RolexRifleman's 50BMG . . . but he was a 'no-show' last night . . . so we all missed out on her smile. Sad thing is that she said she was practicing her smile.

:postpics:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    You don't need no stinking pictures :bash:

Of the 500 Nitro Express . . .
    image_zps81e27810.jpg

Or trying to figure out what Gunbunnies is actually looking at? Clearly its not the Daniel's Defense AR. But my bet is he was focused on BEWBS before he realized a camera was focused on him.
    image_zps6d31c15a.jpg

The ubercool and ultra high quality milled AK:
    image_zpse2d48e45.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Jedi's jealous because he couldn't play with this ultra-light Cavalry Arms pink AR with holosight, Troy BUIS, and Troy Medieval muzzle brake/flash hider/glass breaker.
    image_zps6218d8e8.jpg

A tactical Mosin in an Archangel stock with 5 and 10 round detachable magazines (background) and an original Remington Rolling Block dating back to the 1880s? (foreground)
    image_zpse70ed92f.jpg

Close up of the action of the Rolling Block:
    image_zps07b4e551.jpg

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Not new to the cigar lounge but a crowd pleaser every time she shows up: Black Betty
    image_zps6c54f929.jpg

A classic side by side in very nice shape:
    image_zpsa26ab3da.jpg

I'm mixed on this. Its an M1 Carbine, sporterized. The new stock is very high quality and beautiful with nicely detailed inlays and caps, but I guess I'm not sure if it is an improvement over the classic mil-spec stock?
    image_zpsc3471bc5.jpg

Top Bottom