• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Saturday was a good day. Having the opportunity to see video of crimes in progress and ask questions is unique to me. If anyone else offers it, I'm unaware. We saw some things that were affirming of our preparations and we saw some things that were uncomfortable to watch (specifically one person who hesitated and dithered at a very bad time for a relatively long time). It drove home the need to explicitly make decisions about what you are and are not willing to do and under what circumstances.

The shooting drills went well . . . once I had my gun in my hand. For the third time in a row, BBI has noticed that I use an extra motion (i.e. I'm slow) to clear my concealment garment before I draw. He suggested I try a new method, which of course I did try. It's going to take some <cough!> practice <cough!> because 1) it's relatively new to me, and 2) the combination of my girth and short, little T-Rex arms makes it a challenge to sweep my garment far enough with my support hand. This is for when I don't have the luxury of a concealment garment with an open front. When I can leave it unbuttoned, it's simpler and quicker for me.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Avoid or dominate, their is no room or time for half measures in what is or likely going to be a violent confrontation.

BBI was able to tell then show us pre-attack indicators, some of these as BBI would say our lizard brain will pickup, some It will not and we must be educated on these indicators. Then we can decide to avoid or dominate.

This is a great series of classes and very beneficial. Thanks Coach,BBI and classmates for a great day of training.

It was also nice to put some faces on INGO user names, it was great meeting you all.

Top Bottom