• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not a beer drinker CM but I'd let you buy me an Iced Tea if I wasn't staying in Bloomington with my Niece and Nephew (Jtgarner)

We will be driving up Saturday Morning and could possibly meet for breakfast if there was someplace close by.

Not a breakfast person, but I can do coffee.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    All emails sent regarding checks and forms that I have received. Sorry for the delay over the weekend but I was out of town at the Rangemaster Tactical Conference trying to get better.

2 spots remain for this class. First come first served.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Coach can confirm, but I think the last slot was taken yesterday.

We are trying to find a date that works for both of us in the fall, but no promises for another run this year.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The class is getting close. It is looking like nearly 2 hours of shooting so bring enough ammo. Going to work out the moving target gear this coming Saturday. Also wear a back up gun if you have one. Wear it as you normally wear it.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can't tell if you're serious... but if you are I have an interest in taking you spot. My only concern is that I'd be forced to rely on American and O'Hare to get me home on time the night before...

I'm pretty sure Dudley isnt serious.

I'm just glad its next weekend and not this weekend. I found out Im on call all weekend on Thursday. I've already had to do work remotely twice. It would have been fun explaining that on my expense report on Monday. "Yes, thats the class I was registered for months ago before you prevented me from going."

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Sorry for the confusion... I plan to attend unless Coach and BBI kick me to the curb. They let me attend the first round, even though they wanted me to stand in a corner in an unoccupied bay.

Not getting to use one of their guns makes it a sad time, but I will get thru it... if only to gander at the new fedora.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sorry for the confusion... I plan to attend unless Coach and BBI kick me to the curb. They let me attend the first round, even though they wanted me to stand in a corner in an unoccupied bay.

Not getting to use one of their guns makes it a sad time, but I will get thru it... if only to gander at the new fedora.

Bring enough brass and we can work something out.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Royce and I did a little Beta testing on the moving target gizmos today. The lever gun was just trying to show off. Not bad for a one-eyed fat man if I do say so myself.

[video=youtube;v8DLQHJI3Q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DLQHJI3Q0[/video]

Top Bottom