• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    spoke to malachi today and it is a go! He and I will go get them or he will send someone with me to get them. I need to do a good count to figure out exactly how many to get. Law enforcement firearms will be handleing all the 4473s so you will need to do a ftf with them at the shop. This is the first time i have done this in this type of setting so I am open to suggestions on how to pay me for them, I was thinking that paypal would be nice but that can get anti gun quick. Maybe cash at the pickup and I can collect that from them later. I will firm things up with dm mon or tuesday next week and get an absolute cost out the door for you guys. Please if you have any questions ask, not new but new here and new to this group buy thing.

Thanks

Joshua

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    ok 2 questions:

1) is LEF going to charge a transfer fee?

2) will these be available with out the logo?

thanks,
    clay

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey guys, I would keep this thread for generating interesting and asking/answering questions, but leave the actual commitments for when you post an official announcement in the Group Buy forum.

Group Buys - INGunOwners

Luckboxx74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    I'd like to have 2 of them. Saw some at the last gun show and was impressed with the finish. Even comes with a nice plastic case. Plus you have to like the fact that they're made just down the street in Muncie.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    Right over there in Muncie!! I'm in for

THREE. Who is keeping GB-count, and who is popping-open cans of whoop-upp to pour on the OP?? If they are only $50~60 each, I may buy 4!! Tell us when the tread moves, please. Pat.

PatMcGroyne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Honey Creek
    WAIT A MINNIT!!! WHO SIGNS ALL THE 4473s???

If we properly I.D. ourselves as INGO (and how do we do that?) can we pick them up in Muncie?? ****. Pat

spoke to malachi today and it is a go! He and I will go get them or he will send someone with me to get them. I need to do a good count to figure out exactly how many to get. Law enforcement firearms will be handleing all the 4473s so you will need to do a ftf with them at the shop. This is the first time i have done this in this type of setting so I am open to suggestions on how to pay me for them, I was thinking that paypal would be nice but that can get anti gun quick. Maybe cash at the pickup and I can collect that from them later. I will firm things up with dm mon or tuesday next week and get an absolute cost out the door for you guys. Please if you have any questions ask, not new but new here and new to this group buy thing.

Thanks

Joshua

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    My assessment of this so far...

1:30 in pay attention...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL6IWZhLdSM]YouTube - Heartbreak Ridge - Assessment[/ame]

Trickpony

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Out of State :(
    I and My father have spoken to These guys about buying a lot of 50 recivers. If we do 50 The cost should be 50-60 bucks a piece. Is there any interest in doing this? I know I could use a few or more, they are pretty nice and have no calibur markings to speak of. Take a look

Ar-15 Lower Receiver Delaware Tool & Machine AR15 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Thats just a sample I found on gunbroker. If there is enough interest we can get this done pretty quick I think. Pm me if you are serious about doing this. I or you will need to find a dealer that will transfer these reasonably

Might be time to start a list with all the interest in these lowers if it's going to happen... These lowers do have a great finish and the folks I know who have assembled them say they have pretty good fit.

Luckboxx74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    I've spoke with lazarus0213 (OP) today. A count based off the replies from this thread will be totaled Sun night. Everything should be sent in motion this week.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    if its a big debacle than feel free to not take part in said. I am going to do this with or without support or involvement of the ingo group. I THOUGHT i would try to help out a few others to get a deal on these. But with anything, everybody has something to say. monday I will firm up and post an offiicial group buy and get an official order form and start taking orders and deposits. If there are any questions feel free to ask

Thank you for the comments, good , bad and ugly

Joshua

Last edited by a moderator:

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    What is the final price and is there a transfer fee? If there is a fee and it brings the price back to what would be payed at the 1500, I'll just wait until March.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom