Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This one earns it's own thread. File this under "what goes around, comes around."

A few more comments: "Maybe she should have tried deescalating"; "If only there were more social workers"; "Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party... I'll bet on 0 for 3 here."

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted on Facebook Wednesday that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns." She said they assaulted her in front her children outside their home in broad daylight. She also included a photo of her head injuries and reported having a "broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts" around her body as well as feeling "rage" against the lack of accountability against criminals.

(Wait a minute, isn't this systemic racism?)

"Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS," she said.

(It WAS when it was FASHIONABLE now I'm MOCKING the use OF CAPITALIZATION below.)

Though she thanked police officers for their response, at the height of the George Floyd riots in June 2020, Sathanandan wrote Facebook posts supporting efforts to "dismantle" the police.

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. DISMANTLE. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department," she wrote, "As allies, what can we do right now? LISTEN and LEARN from our Black siblings. And then AMPLIFY this message right now, in this moment. MPD has systematically failed the Black Community, they have failed ALL OF US. It's time to build a new infrastructure that works for ALL communities. If you are still disagreeing with that BASIC FACT, I'm not sure what to say to you."

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    "She also included a photo of her head injuries and reported having a "broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts" around her body as well as feeling "rage" against the lack of accountability against criminals.

"These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS.

She continued, "I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD."

In the article she described the perpetrators as "very young men".
    How dare she rail against these babies that have been oppressed and downtrodden since their birth. These very young men are only doing what society has forced on them. Obviously they were stealing from her because they were hungry. Because young people don't just commit crime for the thrill of it.
    On top of defaming these little angels, she wants to "hold them in custody"? Where is her compassion for these wayward youths? No reason to brand them for the rest of their lives as "criminals" because of a youthful indiscretion.
    She will heal, but these poor misguided youths have to carry the burden of this act, through the rest of their lives. Adding to the burden they already bear.
    Hopefully someone starts a GoFundMe for these children, when they are identified. That way they can get the help they so desperately need.

StreetToughs.jpg

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD.

The number one problem remains, as ever, guuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnssssssssss.
    Even with blood on her face she sticks to her programming, it's heartwarming. or something

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    This one earns it's own thread. File this under "what goes around, comes around."

A few more comments: "Maybe she should have tried deescalating"; "If only there were more social workers"; "Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party... I'll bet on 0 for 3 here."

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the 2nd Vice Chairwoman for the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, posted on Facebook Wednesday that she was "violently carjacked" by "four very young men, all carrying guns." She said they assaulted her in front her children outside their home in broad daylight. She also included a photo of her head injuries and reported having a "broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising and cuts" around her body as well as feeling "rage" against the lack of accountability against criminals.

(Wait a minute, isn't this systemic racism?)

"Look at my face. REMEMBER ME when you are thinking about supporting letting juveniles and young people out of custody to roam our streets instead of HOLDING THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS," she said.

(It WAS when it was FASHIONABLE now I'm MOCKING the use OF CAPITALIZATION below.)

Though she thanked police officers for their response, at the height of the George Floyd riots in June 2020, Sathanandan wrote Facebook posts supporting efforts to "dismantle" the police.

"We are going to dismantle the Minneapolis Police Department. Say it with me. DISMANTLE. The. Minneapolis. Police. Department," she wrote, "As allies, what can we do right now? LISTEN and LEARN from our Black siblings. And then AMPLIFY this message right now, in this moment. MPD has systematically failed the Black Community, they have failed ALL OF US. It's time to build a new infrastructure that works for ALL communities. If you are still disagreeing with that BASIC FACT, I'm not sure what to say to you."

Reap what you sow. Consequences should hurt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Laughing-GIF-Meme.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cities are turning into really bad places, unless you have personal security in whatever form, living and working there is risky. Leave.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    :rofl:

Last week a guy saw me pulling in and literally jogged in front of me to snatch up the last group of glazed yeast. Talk about pissed. :wallbash:
    Be VERY careful about being overly polite. Especially when going to a butcher or donut store late in the day/morning, respectively.
    Twice I've been polite and held the door for someone and followed them in, only to have them buy up the last item I came specifically for.

Top Bottom