Dem Party chairwoman who once called to defund the police carjacked and assaulted in Minneapolis

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I always wonder if people in these positions get a visit from a lawyer who reminds them to stick with the correct narrative.

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    I for the life of me cannot feel sorry for a person that their own failed policy negativity affects them in the same way they expect us to just put up with it because we are racist and a whole bunch of other names in their eyes. Their actions have impacted so many of us in negative ways. I do find it ironic that this woman didn't have her own personal armed security to protect her from such travesty!!! Maybe if this happened to more progressive leaders, than this might change their tune. I won't hold my breath.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene

"Her rather fanciful tale might have even withstood casual scrutiny except she just couldn’t help but post a photo of herself immediately after it happened. First though, more on what she claims happened as reported by the Epoch Times:"

This article makes a good case that the whole thing is fake. Jim.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is from memory, so it may not be word for word.

The constitution is the supreme law of the land. Any law repugnant to the constitution is null and void. SCOTUS Chief Justice Marshall, Marbury v Madison 1804

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Gotta love the comments from this "news video." They sound just like what you and me would say?

Wouldn't we be in jail for what the Secret Service did to this "threat?"

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    All's well that ends well, reap what you sow, what's good for the goose is good for the gander, take your pick..I always appreciate a story with a happy ending and she's damn sure lucky she lived to tell the tale.
    It's fortunate that her family wasn't harmed and she survived with what most would consider minor injuries. Welcome to our world baby!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Gotta love the comments from this "news video." They sound just like what you and me would say?

Unoccupied vehicle? Not a use of deadly force situation/gonna need a lawyer. I have to wonder what stopped the bullets. Got the feeling it wasn't gravity.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

Two things: since the vehicle was empty, wasn't it attempted car theft, not a carjacking? Also: wtf was with the audio in that clip!? I couldn't hit mute fast enough!

Top Bottom