• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wonder how this would work.
    Have 5 or 6 of these guys open the line up.

[video=youtube;YMPx0Zn86Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPx0Zn86Lw[/video]

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    DoggyMama is in Methodist Hospital right now, so I'm forced to go downtown, at least on West St., and right past Indiana Avenue (which I noticed was still closed this morning when I took her and dropped her off). Didn't see any sign of protesters though. Maybe I should toss an AR in the car when I go to visit her. Unfortunately I have to disarm to go in Methodist since they have a "criminal detention wing".

Sure hope you and Mama have safe travels in and out of Indy. This is getting ridiculous! We have family that works at one a downtown hospital and has to travel from the north-side. We've told them to stay super alert, drive away if you think you might be getting into a bad situation, never let anyone drag you out of your car, and a 3000# car is a great defensive tool even though you're carrying. Now your reaction to ...toss an AR...great plan! Just don't forget the extra mags. Stay frosty!

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Wonder how this would work.
    Have 5 or 6 of these guys open the line up.

[video=youtube;YMPx0Zn86Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPx0Zn86Lw[/video]
    I would love to see someone that drives up to one of these road blocks just say F it and floor it through the crowd causing many casualties.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's gonna happen sooner or later. Why is this blatant Obstruction of Traffic not stopped by IMPD?

I am not being a wise guy but come on peoples.....its the fracking mayor that the mush brained electorate in Marion Co. saw fit to give us 2 terms of his worthless waste of skin. That's why.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Let’s see how supportive yall are when faced with an armed roadblock. This was yesterday. Since everyone is so supportive here of armed roadblocks i will not be posting any more information on them when I see it. You’re on your own.
    https://www.facebook.com/realindynews/videos/1252571485086271/?vh=e&extid=e0xHSLF8cixd7qd1&d=n

Huh? Am I missing something?

I'm still waiting for some evidence that "everyone is so supportive here of armed roadblocks."

Was it from another thread?

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    DoggyMama is in Methodist Hospital right now, so I'm forced to go downtown, at least on West St., and right past Indiana Avenue (which I noticed was still closed this morning when I took her and dropped her off). Didn't see any sign of protesters though. Maybe I should toss an AR in the car when I go to visit her. Unfortunately I have to disarm to go in Methodist since they have a "criminal detention wing".

I'm working 2p-midnight today and tomorrow. I'll PM you my number if you happen to need anything.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    I am not being a wise guy but come on peoples.....its the fracking mayor that the mush brained electorate in Marion Co. saw fit to give us 2 terms of his worthless waste of skin. That's why.

Sorry, don't waste my time following Indy politics...now it just confirms why. Can't wait til our family gets the hell outta that area!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm working 2p-midnight today and tomorrow. I'll PM you my number if you happen to need anything.

Dont fall for it! Its a trap! He hasnt been able to curb stomp in such a long time he is resorting to baiting people into giving away their position so he can get a quick unauthorized curb stomp under the radar.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Because they have been ordered to let it happen.

Order allowing the law to be disregarded? How does that even work?

If anything happens to someone trying to freely travel through that area whomever ordered that should be getting sued.

Social justice ****ing *******s.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    So, hog-breath has ordered the police not to stop SJW vigilantes from blocking streets. I suppose he's also ordered the DA not to prosecute for any consequences too? I'm sure he won't give any of us a get-out-of-jail-free card

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    So, hog-breath has ordered the police not to stop SJW vigilantes from blocking streets. I suppose he's also ordered the DA not to prosecute for any consequences too? I'm sure he won't give any of us a get-out-of-jail-free card
    No, the DA is making those decisions on his own. Hogsett and Mears don't get along so Mears wouldn't listen to anything Hogsett told him anyway.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Mears is ok with the "protesting." He has so far charged police officers for using lawful force and a woman who tried to drive away from people surrounding her van.

This further confirms that my "stay on my side of Raceway Road" policy is a winner.

Top Bottom