• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VikingWarlord

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    I have to giggle at the commercials trying to throw Mourdock's "no compromise" words back at him. Hell NO! I don't want him to compromise. Kick their butts and push them back over a cliff! Look at what "compromise" with Democrats has bought us; have ANY of the Justices of the Supreme Court appointed by Democrats turned on their sponsors? No more Mr & Mrs Nice Guy in Congress. Fight it out and win!

I'd rather have them represent what we, the public, actually want instead of doing whatever they all think is best for us, specifically on issues that none of them possess any qualifications on which to base decisions.

I know, I've got a vivid imagination.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Also not unlike what happened when Bush was in office and the republicrats walked out. Both of them engage in childish behaviour.

This. The behavior is deplorable whichever party pulls it. Both sides are guilty of doing it, just happens that the democrats have done it more recently and hence are in the front of our minds.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    There are 242 GOP, and 190 Democrat Congressmen in the House....of which, 108 decided to not stick around and vote, while 82 did.

The congressional black caucus, along with Pelosi have decided to rather label this contempt vote as racist, rather than what it is. This strikes as more craven than anything else.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There are 242 GOP, and 190 Democrat Congressmen in the House....of which, 108 decided to not stick around and vote, while 82 did.

The congressional black caucus, along with Pelosi have decided to rather label this contempt vote as racist, rather than what it is. This strikes as more craven than anything else.
    Pelosi is an idiot. It boggles my mind that she gets re-elected AND is the head Democrat in the house.:n00b:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    So, did they really walk out in protest, or because they have an idea what's in the withheld docs and didn't want to be on record as voting against contempt when the chips fall....:dunno:

Self-preservation is the name of the game in Rome on the Potomac.

Top Bottom