• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Of course she lied. She's a liberal Democrat. Of course, Boehner does, too. They both work with the liar-in-chief and the oligarchy in Washington.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Now, now.
    We all need to remember that as a really old person from California and she is likely suffering from dementia and the effects of a lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse.
    That is one reason we need a Constitutional Amendment directing that all members of Congress must pass a mental exam every year, a Breathalyzer and drug test each day before they enter their respective Legislative Chambers, and must be present at ALL debates and discussions held in their Legislative Chambers unless excused by a Doctor, or their Mother.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Elkhart
    Now, now.
    We all need to remember that as a really old person from California and she is likely suffering from dementia and the effects of a lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse.
    That is one reason we need a Constitutional Amendment directing that all members of Congress must pass a mental exam every year, a Breathalyzer and drug test each day before they enter their respective Legislative Chambers, and must be present at ALL debates and discussions held in their Legislative Chambers unless excused by a Doctor, or their Mother.

can we petition this to the white house?

Mlyeager

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Wilmington Delaware
    Pelosi is the nit wit in Cali. Feinstein actually has a brain...which makes this whole thing scary. If she's set on something..she'll find some backdoor way of making it happen. I lived out there for a decade...though not surprised, I was always amazed that the sheeple continued to elect them!

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Anybody that thinks they will stop at magazine bans is fooling themselves.

Tyranny has no limits.
    You got it! The goal is disarmament, not restriction. They want to make the country like Chicago, a city with 1% of population committing 6% of homicides, where citizens are defenseless. Maybe this is their method of population control.:dunno:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Pelosi is the nit wit in Cali. Feinstein actually has a brain...which makes this whole thing scary. If she's set on something..she'll find some backdoor way of making it happen. I lived out there for a decade...though not surprised, I was always amazed that the sheeple continued to elect them!

Please, PLEASE, never mention Feinstein., and "back-door" in the same statement again.

I think I need therapy now.

Top Bottom