• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Also, make sure you put some oragel in there. They also have oragel in Qtip form that is awesome and pinpoints the spot that needs it. Also as they get teeth and can deliver a painful bite on your fingers the Qtip orajel allows you to not get bit.

Don't forget the disposable diaper change mats unless you just like getting baby **** all over everything including yourself and car seats. That's gonna happen anyways. It's amazing how they can blow **** out of every opening in their clothing. How in the hell does a baby have enough force to **** out of their collar? You'll find out.
    So pack extra onesies and clothing.
    You can buy dog training mats and they are the same thing but cheaper.
    Don't forget the A&D ointment for diaper rash and whatever else that always makes their little asses turn red and hurt.
    Thermometer is good to have too.
    Also some gas medicine although you can lay them on their back and pump the legs like peddling a bicycle with your hands and that will make them fart. I always made up my own fart song to the rythem which always made the kids smile and laugh. I'll take personal humiliation if it keeps a baby from crying or being sad. Babies need to fart or they will scream in pain

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Also, make sure you put some oragel in there. They also have oragel in Qtip form that is awesome and pinpoints the spot that needs it. Also as they get teeth and can deliver a painful bite on your fingers the Qtip orajel allows you to not get bit.
    Not OraGel - brandy. Works just as well for their teething. If it doesn't work for them, it will work for you.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Tape scissors. There are times that cutting clothes off are the only way to make sure you aren’t giving your kid a **** shampoo. Everything else has been covered. Dad of five here, happy my diaper changing days are over.

Top Bottom