• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    The show mentioned earlier on the history channel had a bunch of FOIA papers from the FBI. If you can believe what they showed, Hitler was in South America

GunsRCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2016
    Hagerstown
    There was a lot of Nazi support in South America. Many very wealthy people and business owners. To this day there are places with a large German population. Hitler very well could have it. I don't believe the ego issue would have been relevant. Every source says he was very ill by the end of the war.
    Thing is, IMO, it really doesn't matter. I highly doubt anyone will ever find 100% proof one way or the other. Just a mystery that wasn't meant to be solved.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hitler is in hell, celebrating Christmas with Satan. Duh.

os-south-park-targets-over-the-years-20131010-008

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    There was a lot of Nazi support in South America. Many very wealthy people and business owners. To this day there are places with a large German population. Hitler very well could have it. I don't believe the ego issue would have been relevant. Every source says he was very ill by the end of the war.
    Thing is, IMO, it really doesn't matter. I highly doubt anyone will ever find 100% proof one way or the other. Just a mystery that wasn't meant to be solved.
    I have a very good friend, who's in law's own a winery outside Santiago, Chile. VERY Germanic, ladies blonde and beautiful, men doctors and arrogantly BMWish. Been there, by way of Argentina, since the mid-40's. It's not so far fetched that Adolf could have made the journey, I haven't seen anything to convince me.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Season Two of Hunting Hitler is underway...

:coffee: Four seasons in and the Oak Island guys haven't found treasure. What makes you think that Hunting Hitler will ever bag a trophy?

It's like the shows with the moronic bigfoot or ghost hunters. Does anybody actually believe that they will EVER produce definitive proof of anything?

Other than, that people will watch anything.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    :coffee: Four seasons in and the Oak Island guys haven't found treasure. What makes you think that Hunting Hitler will ever bag a trophy?

It's like the shows with the moronic bigfoot or ghost hunters. Does anybody actually believe that they will EVER produce definitive proof of anything?

Other than, that people will watch anything.

I have come to the conclusion that the actual Oak Island treasure is the Oak Island TV show.

Hitler is dead. Where he died at maybe up for debate but I sure wish I'd have been the one that figured out to make a show looking for him, they have been to some pretty nice places. Maybe Hitler is in Alaska, Australia or New Zeland. I better go check.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I remember reading the reader's digest article on oak island when I was young, so that show interests me. There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered (layers of logs, stone at 90 feet, etc), but it all hinges on the assumption that those are facts and not folklore. The inner child in me wants to see them find a massive treasure, but the adult in me is glad I'm not sending the money they are, so it's cheap entertainment.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I remember reading the reader's digest article on oak island when I was young, so that show interests me. There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered (layers of logs, stone at 90 feet, etc), but it all hinges on the assumption that those are facts and not folklore. The inner child in me wants to see them find a massive treasure, but the adult in me is glad I'm not sending the money they are, so it's cheap entertainment.

QFT
    same here

Top Bottom