• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    The theory floating around is that Biden promised Germany the US would make up the energy shortfall for them in exchange for the German sanction on the pipeline

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From what I got out of comments yesterday from retired generals (including Jack Keene), if Putin decides to take those Baltic Nato countries as long as he has troops in the area, he probably can. He said then NATO would have some hard choices to make. I have noticed comments recently that those countries should have never been admitted anyway, so I assume we are preparing to let him take them as well. What about the Warsaw Pact countries?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From what I got out of comments yesterday from retired generals (including Jack Keene), if Putin decides to take those Baltic Nato countries as long as he has troops in the area, he probably can. He said then NATO would have some hard choices to make. I have noticed comments recently that those countries should have never been admitted anyway, so I assume we are preparing to let him take them as well. What about the Warsaw Pact countries?
    When Putin takes all of Ukraine he can say that NATO is still at their doorstep and continue on for "security" purposes.

Top Bottom