• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    His men during the clean up were scared to eat the food that was being served, he went down to the mess area and said give me a bowl, then ate it in front of them. Little things like that go a long way.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I watched the trailer for this and remember everything from TMI and the Movie China Syndrome released a few weeks before. People were scared and big media had a great time fanning the hysteria. It pretty much finished the expansion of public nuclear electric generation in 1979.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I watched the trailer for this and remember everything from TMI and the Movie China Syndrome released a few weeks before. People were scared and big media had a great time fanning the hysteria. It pretty much finished the expansion of public nuclear electric generation in 1979.

Gosh, you know I still haven't seen China Syndrome. And I like Jack Lemmon movies.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    The tracking data of the Panamanian flagged UAE tanker last showed that it was in Iranian waters heading for Iran when it went dark. As of now no one seems to admit to knowing its whereabouts.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I mean, they're dealing with NATO... but I don't see the britbongs doing anything about this.

Iran is on its knees, begging for war... who's behind them?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oom, Shai-Hulud.

Once worked for a really cranky office overseer that when he left a work space the workers would chant that.
    Unfortunately I was their direct supervisor and had to keep a straight face. So I couldn't join in either.

But back to the future, why is it that nobody is paying attention to intents?
    What do the Iranians think that they get out of the deal?
    Why does anyone think this is a matter of the Iranians thinking that they get something out of the deal?
    Does anyone think they know what the deal is?

Top Bottom