• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cesna250

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Warsaw
    I just moved into a new house, and I'm debating on which one to get. My whole family has Dish Network and has never really had any complaints about it. Which one do you prefer? Or maybe something else? :patriot:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Have had Dish since the 90's. We're very satisfied with them. They've had issues with some providers, but so have the others. I have no plans to switch. I like their DVR, too.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Dish network has the best service, They will show up and fix the problem the next day most of the time! I had friends that had Direct TV and could not get them to service the system! and they have moved to Dish and have no problems!

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    FYI, most installers are contract and there is no consistency.

In fact my next door neighbor just had an installer fill his pockets with their valuables and leave the job 1/2 done, Don't know which is worse stealing stuff or leaving the job and will have to have another shady guy come in to finish it.

Dish is paying for the loss and all legal measures have been taken. But maybe its a good idea to be handy while you have a service guy on you place

(BTW this isn't a guy heard a guy thing, I'm just not going to give names and address' on the internet)

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Dish here. Plenty of HD channels, great service, good rates. Been with them for over 10 years. Haven't seen a need to go with anyone else. Plus can record 6 shows at the same time and watch from any room.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I don't think I even watch six shows. Dumping Comcast this week...signed up with DirecTV because they have the NFL ticket deal going right now.

25mux

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Anderson, IN
    I've had DirecTv for about 6 years. No complaints, and if you're a football fan and want to watch out of market games, Sunday Ticket cannot be beat.

Top Bottom