• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatertot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    A few years ago, they had wands but were using them randomly, they were looking in bags that were being brought in. Not illegal to carry there but for as much as I spent on tickets for the whole family I wasn't going to **** it away by getting thrown out.

This. My brother works at one of the Disney parks, he says they are as anti gun as they get if people are caught carrying. He says you WILL get ejected without a refund. I went about 2 months ago. There were no metal detectors at any gates I saw. They do check bags and purses. You should be ok to CC.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I would be more worried that it's not a gay day. I had a buddy who had a family vacation cut short because WDW and it's promotion of gay rights. He ended up leaving after his boys asked him about 30 times why men were kissing each other......come to find out it was gay day.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I would be more worried that it's not a gay day. I had a buddy who had a family vacation cut short because WDW and it's promotion of gay rights. He ended up leaving after his boys asked him about 30 times why men were kissing each other......come to find out it was gay day.

Actually, that is why I'm going this week.

:gheyhi:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @smiledochill

i do not know what the process would be if you fly with handgun and disney is picking you up.
    i have not heard/read of that processes. best advises is call disney and get a level 2 rep on the phone to find out. they would know. but you are pertty much just taking the handgun for a ride without ever seeing it.

1) dropped off at airport
    2) disney would pickup and take to resort
    3) disney would lock it
    4) gun locked while u at disney
    5) you leave gun goes back to airport for checkin
    6) you pick up at airport

see what i mean if just like you never having it.

@the person who posted miley...
    now ammount of anything will help her now...
    she is a lost cause...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    as for the gar day at disney if you are going to disney their website and this website disboard (google it) have a wealth of info on what is going on each day. so dont complain if you dont prep for your day/time at disney.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    as for the gar day at disney if you are going to disney their website and this website disboard (google it) have a wealth of info on what is going on each day. so dont complain if you dont prep for your day/time at disney.

I couldn't find it, do they list gay day? :wrongdoor:

Top Bottom