• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    First off, I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest person on this forum. I'm 16. I checked the rulebook and I'm pretty sure that isn't a problem on here. Now unfortunately, I was at the last Indy 1500, and I stopped by Brad's booth. Knives have recently been of huge interest to me. Obviously with my age, there is a lot for me to learn. Over the past year and a half or so, I've soaked up as much knowledge as I could. Now on to what I really want to say. At the 1500, I stopped at Brad's booth. I asked to look at a Zero Tolerance 0560. Now I know, with my age that this abnormal and that it might bring up a question or two. I just felt like I was being treated like a criminal. I was stared at like they thought I had the intention of running off and stabbing someone. I just felt uncomfortable. That discourages me from buying a knife from them when I do become of age. That's all I feel necessary to say.

My son has you both beat in the young category,, he is 13 years old..!! He also helps Brad and Knifelady out at the 1500 gun and knife shows and I assure you the are two of the nicest people you can deal with ..!!

Top Bottom