• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So I am out mowing along the road side usually it takes a bit of time to make a pass, so I am down at the other end turning around and I see this white pick up truck stop this girl gets out with her mask on and pulls out an advertisement sign Cheap trash removal call … she looks around and stars pounding this sign into the area I just mowed. I asked her exactly what she thought she was doing? I am putting signs out, hello captain obvious! Then she says well no one lives here so it’s fine for me to put it up. Ah do you think people just mow the road frontage in front of their fence where every third post is purple ? Well I don’t know. Let me give you a clue, you trespassing right now and you are also littering so let me tell you about real cheap trash removal you’re going to pick up that sign for free! So Miss Mask gets all pissy and you cant tell me how to do my job. Well I can tell you you are about to be criminally trespassed and you have 30 seconds to pick up your sign and get on your way.

Why is it people think it’s ok to use other people’s property?

Last edited:

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    As I get older my patience with people doing stupid stuff is dwindling. The other day there was a story on a 71 year old guy hiking in the 125 degree Arizona desert. Well guess what, he didn't make it. Then they show his wife on the same report. Totally clueless/suprised as to could of what happened to him.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    As I get older my patience with people doing stupid stuff is dwindling. The other day there was a story on a 71 year old guy hiking in the 125 degree Arizona desert. Well guess what, he didn't make it. Then they show his wife on the same report. Totally clueless/suprised as to could of what happened to him.
    Weren't there headlines this week about Death Valley possibly reaching the highest temperature ever recorded on Earth?

I respect the drive but, dang. I draw the line at hiking above my body temp.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Weren't there headlines this week about Death Valley possibly reaching the highest temperature ever recorded on Earth?

I respect the drive but, dang. I draw the line at hiking above my body temp.
    I’m sure there was a headline saying that, but, do you believe it?

Not that the climate change/global warming/transgender/vaccine/hillary/epstein media would lie, but?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Not that the climate change/global warming/transgender/vaccine/hillary/epstein media would lie, but?
    I can believe it. Key words being "ever recorded". Who was around to record the temps in Death Valley even 300 years ago, let alone thousands of years ago? I've heard the Native Americans were notoriously bad at climatological record keeping. ;)

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I can believe it. Key words being "ever recorded". Who was around to record the temps in Death Valley even 300 years ago, let alone thousands of years ago? I've heard the Native Americans were notoriously bad at climatological record keeping. ;)
    Think about it. Reservations are relatively small. So what if they miscalculate the climate change in such a small area? Mhmmm!

:):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I mean the entire history of formalized, academic weather records is barely a century old. My panties aren't exactly in a twist over Death Valley beating its 100 year record by a degree or two.

My only point bringing it up is "it's extremely hot in that part of the country in July".

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    My 2 neighbors and I have 1000’+ driveways spaced about 50’ from each other. My mailbox is clearly marked as are the others. Amazon thinks it’s ok just to drive through the 50’ of lawn vs going all the way to the road and come back down the right driveway when they go to the wrong house. There are trees and shrubs along most of my driveway. Has happened numerous times. Caught it happening once and thought I was going to make the driver **** herself with my explanation of what she did wrong.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I mean the entire history of formalized, academic weather records is barely a century old. My panties aren't exactly in a twist over Death Valley beating its 100 year record by a degree or two.

My only point bringing it up is "it's extremely hot in that part of the country in July".
    My kid was at 29 Palms with 117-118* days, and Kuwait / Iraq with 122* working.
    I told him, but son its a dry heat. That earned Dad a fu and a dial tone.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

I went to Death Valley in December around 2010-11, it was hot there then! Not ohio valley 95 degree 90 percent humidity hot, but it was hot. :):

***Ironhead***

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Morgan county
    So I am out mowing along the road side usually it takes a bit of time to make a pass, so I am down at the other end turning around and I see this white pick up truck stop this girl gets out with her mask on and pulls out an advertisement sign Cheap trash removal call … she looks around and stars pounding this sign into the area I just mowed. I asked her exactly what she thought she was doing? I am putting signs out, hello captain obvious! Then she says well no one lives here so it’s fine for me to put it up. Ah do you think people just mow the road frontage in front of their fence where every third post is purple ? Well I don’t know. Let me give you a clue, you trespassing right now and you are also littering so let me tell you about real cheap trash removal you’re going to pick up that sign for free! So Miss Mask gets all pissy and you cant tell me how to do my job. Well I can tell you you are about to be criminally trespassed and you have 30 seconds to pick up your sign and get on your way.

Why is it people think it’s ok to use other people’s property?
    Just curious, was she alone in her car with her mask on, those are my personal favorite idiots.

Top Bottom