• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Oh this kinda reminds me of some bad neighbors I had in Tn for a long time. I unfortunately had a shared driveway with them. And anytime I had problems with them (was most of the time actually), They conveniently couldn't speak English. One winter we actually got a few inches of snow that lasted more than a day. I went out and shoveled my side of the driveway. not even 30 seconds after I got into my house, I heard their car start up. I put my boots back on and walked outside to see them about to pull out on my side of the driveway. I block them and yelled at them saying that I didn't F'ing shovel my side so they can F'ing pull out. Get off your F'ing asses and shovel your own F'ing side!! I did hear some English from them than. lol

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Oh this kinda reminds me of some bad neighbors I had in Tn for a long time. I unfortunately had a shared driveway with them. And anytime I had problems with them (was most of the time actually), They conveniently couldn't speak English. One winter we actually got a few inches of snow that lasted more than a day. I went out and shoveled my side of the driveway. not even 30 seconds after I got into my house, I heard their car start up. I put my boots back on and walked outside to see them about to pull out on my side of the driveway. I block them and yelled at them saying that I didn't F'ing shovel my side so they can F'ing pull out. Get off your F'ing asses and shovel your own F'ing side!! I did hear some English from them than. lol
    This is why shared driveways are to be avoided at all cost!

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    Kinda think ya missed the joke. Granted there is no scale, but lets just say the centerpoint of that spike covers August 6 and August 9 of 1945. One man made heat spike on each day at around 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit. And radiation. Lots of atomic radiation.
    Lets just say the heat was so bad the Japanese surrendered. LOL
    Kind of off topic, but in reference to global warming: Several years ago, I was working for a certain Asian-owned automotive manufacturing facility. At the time, we were in contract negotiations that were, let’s say, not going well. One of our members had a t shirt printed up with two pictures side by side. Left side was a pic of Pearl Harbor in ruins, with the word “Remember” printed at the top. The picture on the right side was a pic of the mushroom cloud, with the words...”We did!”
    Let me just say he was encouraged to refrain from wearing that shirt when the ”Overlords” came to visit during negotiations.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Sure seems like it. Theres a massive amount of videos where people wearing masks are making a fool of themselves and at my work the problem customers seem to almost always be behind a mask.

Top Bottom