• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    none of them are double edged, currently. double edge is illegal in some places, so i only do a TRUE edge on request. all of them are able to be sharpened with a few minutes of work, though.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    finished and ready for new homes!

the reverse tanto is 1095, over all length is about 5.5" and the blade is roughly 2.75" or so, depending on how you measure. red g10.

the fatboy drop point is 8" over all and has a 4" blade. steel is 5160. gray g10 with blue liners.

hope you like them!

fatbrt.jpg

rtred.jpg

fatboygray.jpg

fatboygray1.jpg

fatboygray2.jpg

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    the fatboy was one of the first two knife designs i ever did. it and the angry mariner. i can't remeber which one was completed first.... but the AM was the knife that started Cassel Knives. the fatboy is one of my favorites.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    the fatboy was one of the first two knife designs i ever did. it and the angry mariner. i can't remeber which one was completed first.... but the AM was the knife that started Cassel Knives. the fatboy is one of my favorites.

You don't happen to have a fatboy 3v blank layin around do ya?:whistle:

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    this weeks projects.... none are 100% completed yet, and these are terrible shop light pictures!

i final finished a fillet knife.... these have been staring me in the face for a long time.... used some excellent brown canvas micarta....

fillet.jpg

fillet2.jpg

i also have a few of these in proccess.... some for orders, some for not.... this one isn't. i love how it has finished out, so far. 1095 with carbon fiber.

ducf2.jpg

ducf.jpg

i also have a bunch of knives in the works, for some good little knife junkies on your lists (or you ;) ).....

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    I think it's about 12".... I will check it out tonight. I would take better pics today if it weren't for that sack of crap daylight savings time.....

Top Bottom