• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RomanDad

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    Orange County CA
    there was also a marine barracks in california that was in the shape of a swastika, they figured it out from google earth. I don't think there was some evil conspiracy happening at those barracks when the others around it were constructed different. I'm sure there was a logically engineered reason for the airport to be shaped like that.

nazi.jpg

Not a Marine barracks...

That is building 320 at the Naval Amphibious Base Coronado / Naval Special Warfare Command Group One. (Aka Home of the West Coast SEAL teams and BUD/S.)

The complex is actually several building that were constructed over the course of several years, one after the other.... Only later did they realize it looked like a swastika. Its used by the SEABEES. They've been renovating it over the last few years so it doesnt look like that from keyhole anymore....

I was just out there this morning.

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I feel I can speak with authority on some of these conspiracies, because I'm...well, let's just say I'm on the inside, if you know what I mean.

Here's the thing. Even though we have an elaborate command, control, and communication network that enables us to control almost everything - but not this board, we've been trying to infiltrate it but so far the members' amazing vigilance has kept us at bay - we still feel like we must build things that show hidden symbols when viewed from the air. You wouldn't believe how many new members we get when people study these aerial photographs, realize that we control things, and then seek us out for membership.

Really. True story.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    on 9/11 they were running simulations with fighter jets replicating terrorists hijacking a plane. the plan was for the fighters to shoot it down if necessary. then when they got the actual call the pilots were like, is this for real?

My wife worked briefly in the airline industry, after 9/11. Prior to that day, flight crews were instructed to cooperate with hijackers because their past history had been to take the aircraft elsewhere to make their demands heard. Once it became evident that the terrorists had discovered the destructive potential of a jumbo jet full of fuel, the paradigm changed forever. Up until that time, however, the idea of actually shooting down a commercial aircraft was only a theoretical - if highly unlikely - possibility that Air Defense Command had to plan for and practice.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    My wife worked briefly in the airline industry, after 9/11. Prior to that day, flight crews were instructed to cooperate with hijackers because their past history had been to take the aircraft elsewhere to make their demands heard.

That is only half true. There is much more to it than that and it depends on the situation.

And even though there are certain procedures in place, who says a pilot is going to follow them??? How many people will stare potential death in the face and choose potential death over potential life?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    That is only half true. There is much more to it than that and it depends on the situation.

And even though there are certain procedures in place, who says a pilot is going to follow them??? How many people will stare potential death in the face and choose potential death over potential life?

If you've worked in the airline industry prior to 9/11, I'll accept your word, but I'm going by what my wife was told in a 2002 security class taught by Delta Airlines, by a flight attendant who had been on a hijacked aircraft (IIRC the one where terrorists beat a Navy seaman to death and threw his body out on the tarmac).

After 9/11 (and I think this has been borne out in subsequent incidents) no airline crew or passengers can have any illusions about what will probably happen to them if their aircraft is successfully hijacked.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    the one thing that gets me, is that how could the passengers just let them hijack?didnt they do it with a box cutter? although they did not know what their intentions were with the plane, how could they just let that happen?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    the one thing that gets me, is that how could the passengers just let them hijack?didnt they do it with a box cutter? although they did not know what their intentions were with the plane, how could they just let that happen?

Although Pilot disagrees with me, airline crews were being told to not openly resist highjackers and passengers could expect to be inconvenienced, but not killed. This engendered a passive mindset in all concerned.

Randall Flagg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010

not any plane i was on, not to mention there were some tough customers on board some of those planes, one guy was a anti terrorist mossad agent even, sitting right in front of one of the "terrorists".:rolleyes:

Hiram2005

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Plains of Hamilton County
    I feel I can speak with authority on some of these conspiracies, because I'm...well, let's just say I'm on the inside, if you know what I mean.

Here's the thing. Even though we have an elaborate command, control, and communication network that enables us to control almost everything - but not this board, we've been trying to infiltrate it but so far the members' amazing vigilance has kept us at bay - we still feel like we must build things that show hidden symbols when viewed from the air. You wouldn't believe how many new members we get when people study these aerial photographs, realize that we control things, and then seek us out for membership.

Really. True story.
    Dross, it took me three days before I saw your post! Man, don't be telling this stuff, remember your promise.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    If you've worked in the airline industry prior to 9/11, I'll accept your word, but I'm going by what my wife was told in a 2002 security class taught by Delta Airlines, by a flight attendant who had been on a hijacked aircraft (IIRC the one where terrorists beat a Navy seaman to death and threw his body out on the tarmac).

After 9/11 (and I think this has been borne out in subsequent incidents) no airline crew or passengers can have any illusions about what will probably happen to them if their aircraft is successfully hijacked.

Been an airline pilot since 7-5-1998.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    how hard would you say it would be to take over 4 cabins without any pilots punching in the hijack code?

I would hope with the new procedures in place it would be tough. And I also hope it never has to be tested.

But good luck now getting through the door. It will be MUCH more complicated than it was before. After the demos we have seen, I dont see anyone busting through the door anytime soon.

And setting the transponder to 7500 just alerts ATC of the situation. What can they do from the ground to help other than sending military A/C up to possibly shoot you down?

I have some faith in the new procedures that have been put into place and I also have faith in the federal air marshall program. I have shot with a couple on FAMs and they are well trained and I feel safe when they are on a flight.

Pilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Carmel Indiana
    Congratulations on still having a job.

I have enough seniority that the whole company would have to go under for me to lose my job. And I dont see that happening before I retire... I hope anyway!

But I do plan for it and keep enough money set aside that if it were to happen, I could make some adjustments and move forward.

My sister, both brothers, and my cousin are all pilots and still have our jobs. We did take a paycut, but I can live with that. And I start getting that back with my first paycheck in October. We are very lucky.

Aviation is in cycles though and we are at the bottom on this cycle. It is starting to come back around again. In 4 years we will be short and hurting for pilots again.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I believe there are some that would think they could conspire to take over the world but they wont succeed. There is one thing you can count on and that is power hungry people not working together. You can really drive yourself looney if you get to deep into all the conspiracies out there and actually believe them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom