• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    Why. You can only cut so much with your teeth. Knife is the most essential tool that has ever been made.
    I have my Leatherman wave with me all the time and carry other knives depending on what I will be doing.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've been carrying a pocket knife of some sort since I was 15. I have a Leatherman Juice S2 (a mini pocket tool) that I carry in my coin/organizer, a Leatherman 530 pocket knife (1 main blade, flat tip and phillips tip screwdrivers), a Leatherman Wave, and a Kershaw Junkyard Dog(?). I've also been known to carry a variety of other pocket tools and knives, and I have at least one folder, one pocket tool and one fixed-blade in every vehicle, pack, and BOB I own. I also have a Cold Steel Kukri (the cheap one) in my wife's car, and a Smatchet in mine.

I like knives.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've carried a Gerber Compact Sport Multi-Plier 400 for the last 10 years w/out issue. No rust, no breakage, etc. Great investment. GerberGear > Product Details > Compact Sport™

05500-1.jpg

I've also been carrying a Benchmade Griptilian 551BKODD2 (with Plain Blade) for the last year & I love it. D2 is a great steel. I can't shave with it, but I could cut cardboard all day w/out it dulling. Cabela's -- Benchmade D2 Steel Griptillian Knives

Benchmade-Griptilian-551.jpg

EDIT to fix the HTML code...somehow INGO completely messed up the pics.

Last edited:

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Today was a multi knife day. Started out in town so Emerson cqc 10 and cqc m-wave
    then in the woods Emerson horseman in the pocket. darfur defender on the belt.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Most days I carry a Spyderco Para Military. Every once in awhile I carry a Great Eastern 2 bladed Scout model (slip joint) with yellow handles that was given to me by Ken Daniels who is part owner of Great Eastern Cutlery. This knife was never put into production because the first 15 they made all had rivet cracks in the handles. I had to promise Mr. Daniels that I wouldn't sell it and that I would carry it and use it.
    GreatEasternYellow001.jpg

Last edited:

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have a Cold Steel Tuff Lite on my key ring, been there for about 3 or 4 years. I use it for utility chores, box opening, stretch wrap cutting, etc. I almost always have either a SOG Spec Elite 2 or a Cold Steel Recon 1 for more serious cutting issues. I also have a SOG Flash 2 I carry on occasion if I want something light.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    My Spyderco Endura with the flat grind continues to be my favorite using knife when I'm out and about. Naturally I carry several others, but it's the one that gets used.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    I almost always have 2 on me: A Spyderco Clipit Delica that I've had for a decade and a very inexpensive, but useful, Mtech tanto blade folder. In my backpack that travels with me everywhere is a small Leatherman and a beat-to-h*** Smith & Wesson Special Ops Folder that was an EDC for many many years.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    EDC @ work - Kershaw Zing

EDC not @ work - Emerson Mini-Commander

Izula round the neck

Various RAT/ESEE knives scattered around GetHome/SHTF bags and another Izula in my spare ammo bag in the glove box.

Top Bottom