• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Everyday carry knife is a Spyderco Delica 4 with the foliage green G-10 scales. It replaced a Benchmade Mini-Stryker that I seem to have lost.

I carry a Busse Steelheart E in my car, mostly for prying and gaining entry to homes and such (Yes, there are better tools for that).

I also carry a KaBar TDI LTK on my duty belt behind my magazine pouches.

Last edited:

braz007

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have three available at all times:

Most Used (for fixing things at work):
    Leatherman Skeletool CX
    41M9ssUpM-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Most Used for Cutting (anything, including fruit at lunch:)):
    Kershaw Blackout
    41v1MozxnuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My backup carried in my "get home pack" with my first aid kit and Surefire LX2 Lumamax:
    SOG Flash II
    41pBV7qTXXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

LX2_45L_large_25038.png

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    yes i carry one of my two knives everyday. I have a tanto blur from Kershaw as well as a cyclone from Kershaw. Both are great knives.

Tripwire25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    I carry a variety of knives depending on what Im doing at the time. I carry a small Blackhawk fixed blade behind my mag pouches on my duty belt. I think the blade is only 3 inches. But I use a fixed blade as Im a dog handler, and when I need it to cut twine, rope or whatever securing fences or other barricades i usually have the dog lead in my left hand. It works out great.

I also carry a Benchmade 520. Fantastic knife, however the aluminum grip will shred pockets. I have a Emerson CQC-10 in my shorts right now. Love everything about the Emerson. I have a couple. Just not a fan of the liner locks.

Even though Im not a fan of the liner lock, my dream knife is a Sebenza large. I just havent found the perfect one. :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Even though Im not a fan of the liner lock, my dream knife is a Sebenza large. I just havent found the perfect one. :D

The Sebenza is technically a frame lock. It's significantly stronger and less likely to slip than most liner locks.

D'OH! Pedantry alert!

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I always have one, and it is usually this one. It's big, heavy, and unfortunately made in Taiwan. But it works, and works well! It's a CRKT M21-14 Carson design with the aluminum scales. I've carried it for about two years now, it's held up very well to my abusive ways.
    7c5c0dff.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I always have one, and it is usually this one. It's big, heavy, and unfortunately made in Taiwan. But it works, and works well! It's a CRKT M21-14 Carson design with the aluminum scales. I've carried it for about two years now, it's held up very well to my abusive ways.

I have the same knife with plain edge. It was one of my carry knives for years, but it's been retired. It's an excellent tool!

Kit Carson is one of my favorite folder designers. When CRKT did a version of his Model 4, I had to have one (in my pocket right now). I just wish they'd do a version of the same knife with a 4-in blade.

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I always have a CRKT M1610KZ on me. That and depending on what pants Im wearing ill throw in a TOPS ALRT in a kydex sheath in my pocket.

Top Bottom