:eek:

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    This has to be one of the most lopsided polls ever. :):

It reminds me of a meeting I was in. Someone brought in a box containing items to be viewed during the meeting and asked if anyone had a knife to open the box. It looked like an old west quick draw competition. Every guy in the room pulled out a knife of some kind.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Why?
    Generally, this board is comprised of a self-sufficient people... why would it surprise you that most would carry a tool that is helpful in many situations?
    I would add that those that do not may just not bother to even open the thread, let alone vote in it.

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    Why?
    Generally, this board is comprised of a self-sufficient people... why would it surprise you that most would carry a tool that is helpful in many situations?
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I was saying that I'm surprised that there were as many as 4 people NOT carrying a knife as I'd expect any person who carries a gun to also carry a knife, and, as you stated, a very helpful tool.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I was saying that I'm surprised that there were as many as 4 people NOT carrying a knife as I'd expect any person who carries a gun to also carry a knife, and, as you stated, a very helpful tool.

I'd bet there are more than a couple people on this board that don't even carry a gun.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I know a lot of gun owners. Some are even members here. I know only a few people who actually "carry" a gun. Truth be told I spend more time without a gun the with one because of work, taking kids to school and such.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah, I read that backwards then...
    I'd bet there are more than a couple people on this board that don't even carry a gun.

I know a lot of gun owners. Some are even members here. I know only a few people who actually "carry" a gun. Truth be told I spend more time without a gun the with one because of work, taking kids to school and such.
    Now that would be an interesting poll.

Top Bottom