• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    Name is Robert C Reynolds. Not sure where he lives or how old he is, but he was married in October 1985 in Cloverdale. I found his marriage licenses laying in the middle of a field along the hiway today. Not a copy, the orig.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Maybe take them to the police station. Maybe they can look him up.
    This or maybe the county courthouse could get it to where it needs to be.

Also could be the aftermath of a break in. I know when thieves stole the lockbox from one of my relatives they took the cash and dumped the rest off the side of the road, including birth certificates, financial records, etc.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Having never been married myself, I have to ask does a marriage license have a lot of sensitive information (read: identity theft fodder) on it or not?

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    It wasn't right in the middle. But a ways off the road. Not my yard but the smaller 9 acre part of our 39 acres. My wife, daughter and I had the dogs loaded up in the back of the ranger going for a ride. Going across the dam, around the 8 acre lake and up a steep, 60' high hill that used to be a shear highwall, brings you right up to the hiway. Then we have the 9 ac right there along the hiway. I would guess the wind carried it a ways off the road.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    That's not too far from my house at all, well depending on which side of 59 it's on I assume. Seeing Cloverdale maybe not... I know that I don't think I recognize the name. When I saw the plane my mind ventured closer to the airport I think was all.

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    That's not too far from my house at all, well depending on which side of 59 it's on I assume. Seeing Cloverdale maybe not... I know that I don't think I recognize the name. When I saw the plane my mind ventured closer to the airport I think was all.

Can see 59 from my place on 46. Live on 59 now, but will be building at the other place soon.

Top Bottom