Does McDonald's know something we don't?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Delicacy......that's the word they use when trying to pawn off snails, fish eggs, bugs, and any other offal, as food.

Our "betters" have been trying for quite some time to get us accustomed to the concept.
    I suppose if one only considers prime steaks as food this makes sense. Many delicacies were once peasant foods, for example, oxtail soup, otherwise known as azzhole soup. Some people enjoy many more flavors than others. Escargot, caviar, are delicious if high quality and well prepared.

These are completely different and unrelated than the whole eating bugs that WEF is pushing, none of which were pushed by elites, they were what was available to the poor on their budgets. Usually dependent on what was available in their geographic regions.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What’s better than a McRib?

How about 2 McRibs?!

IMG_7887.jpeg

200w.webp

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    About 40 years ago I worked and McD's. I was fired the week before it came out. I had taken the training on making them. I was bummed. Also the only job I was ever fired from lol.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It is never too late to accept McRib into your life. Go get one, before it is too late.

Time is running out.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    About 40 years ago I worked and McD's. I was fired the week before it came out. I had taken the training on making them. I was bummed. Also the only job I was ever fired from lol.
    Why did you get fired? Was it cause you got the orders right?
    I bet it was because you got the orders right.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Why did you get fired? Was it cause you got the orders right?
    I bet it was because you got the orders right.
    LOL, there was a change in management and the new manager canned everyone from the old staff.

My cousin was the previous store manager. So evidently I had to go. A few weeks later I got a call from corp telling me I was wrongfully fired and I could have my job back. Either at that store or another. I said you got to be kidding me! The firing was removed from my record and I was marked eligible for rehire. But I never looked back lol.

Top Bottom