Does this explain why we're suddenly hip deep in SoyBois and betas?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The only time “may” was mentioned is when it was giving reasons for past studies faults.

“Probably” wasn’t mentioned anywhere in the text I quoted. If you can point it out, please do, otherwise it seems like a feeble attempt to disregard the study in an effort to continue spouting your 70 years worth of studies being the only evidence worth hearing.
    From your second link:

“A commonly touted theory about how women’s attraction to men works might be all wrong, suggests a new paper”

“Might”

If my links said might you would call it out.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Your post said it “might” disprove previous research. Far from definitive…
    And it gave examples of research conducted that disproves previous studies, on a much larger scale than previous studies.

I post science direct. You post New York Times. But mine is wrong. :lmfao:

Why ask for a study showing the contrary when we both knew you wasn’t gonna accept it? You had your mind made up without anyone providing evidence proving otherwise.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    And it gave examples of research conducted that disproves previous studies, on a much larger scale than previous studies.

Why ask for a study showing the contrary when we both knew you wasn’t gonna accept it? You had your mind made up without anyone providing evidence proving otherwise.
    1643251559270.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I actually understand the science behind that you deny. One study does not negate 70 years of research. That is for the scientists to resolve the differences in.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I actually understand the science behind that you deny. One study does not negate 70 years of research. That is for the scientists to resolve the differences in.
    Because you’re a scientist, right? Not me tho.

Proof you were never going to accept any results that contradicts your predetermined outcome.

One was a much larger study than done previously. But your New York Times study is the proof. :rolleyes:

You’re right. You win.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Because you’re a scientist, right? Not me tho.

Proof you were never going to accept any results to the contrary of your predetermined outcome.

One was a much larger study than done previously. But your New York Times study is the proof. :rolleyes:

You’re right. You win.
    This has been researched and published for as lone as I have been a news junkie. It makes sense to those who understand Bugs posts above, those that understand the hormonal nature of attraction.

You seem to refute that…

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This has been researched and published for as lone as I have been a news junkie. It makes sense to those who understand Bugs posts above, those that understand the hormonal nature of attraction.

You seem to refute that…
    You’re right. Your level of intellect is superior and us normies just can’t comprehend studies disproving previous studies. I don’t refute it, But recent scientists apparently do.

Again. You win. Scientists are wrong. A wider range of participants to study, nope, were going with a 70 year old study... :lmfao:

Then we’ll use metaphors like QB’s passing and wrecking our vehicles, quote New York Times, tell a woman her experience doesn’t matter because 70 years ago in 1952 a study showed differently... then puff our chest up and tell anyone providing alternative studies that they don’t understand like YOU understand. :lmfao:

You win. I’ll send you a ribbon.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You’re right. Your level of intellect is superior and us normies just can’t comprehend studies disproving previous studies. I don’t refute it, But recent scientists apparently do.

Again. You win. Scientists are wrong. A wider range of participants to study, nope, were going with a 70 year old study... :lmfao:

Then we’ll use metaphors like QB’s passing and wrecking our vehicles, quote New York Times, tell a woman her experience doesn’t matter because 70 years ago in 1952 a study showed differently... then puff our chest up and tell anyone providing alternative studies that they don’t understand like YOU understand. :lmfao:

You win. I’ll send you a ribbon.
    I’ll wait for it!

Top Bottom