• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Damn me and my obsessive awesomeness. I get into different interests and go all out until I burn myself out.

I cant stop wrapping paracord around my stuff. It feels so right to have a tight Paracord wrap on my Zippo.

2011-11-18063448.jpg

2011-11-18063610.jpg

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Let me be the first to say that depending on how far this new obsession goes :flasher: please no more pics! ;)

Other than that wrap away! :rockwoot:

whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    Point taken

Let me be the first to say that depending on how far this new obsession goes :flasher: please no more pics! ;)

Other than that wrap away! :rockwoot:

I mean who hasnt already seen regular silverware items wrapped in a tactical flat black para chord. It started with just my steak knife, then my fork, and after that my spoon looked akward all alone and all un-tactical like. So it got wrapped to.

Ive got mag lites wrapped, bathroom sink faucets, my olde victorian bulldogge Winston, and the steering wheel in my car. Im gettin warmed up

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Don't get that paracord too tight around your "zippo", you'll cut off the circulation and it'll fall right off. I mean, sure, if you're married that doesn't matter, but still.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Ahh friend thats simple. I simply wont use that zippo! I will use an alternate zippo for lighting of the lightibles. While leaving my tactical zippo out on the table for people to see and recognize how cool I must be with a lighter like that

:D:rockwoot:

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You may have a touch of OCD; but noboby is getting hurt. I suspect you can always unwrap a few things when you finally burn out. However, just a word of caution: If you begin to think about wrapping the dog, you might want to look into some kind of therapy. You know, something that kinda takes over and . . . Oh, never mind.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom