• ...and so much more!
  • whocares

Shooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Nov 9, 2010
    Clarksville, IN.
    My dog is old school

I was tellin my bulldogge that it would neat if he would wear some paracord and get his tactical on like me and the kids. I was thinking paracord leg wraps like you see on race horses or girls in the 1980s. I told him it was the new thing and he was being lame.

Thats when he said hat he thought about me and my “PUSS# CHORD“ He stated that he keeps it old school, like Roman colleseum old school. He said “its leather or nothin“. I laughed my assets off at his akwardly un hetro statement. He then went and put on his GLADIATOR GEAR as he calls it. I call it Kiss Crap as I am wearing my parachord chain mele outfit around the house feeling tough.

2011-11-18204510.jpg

2011-11-18204546.jpg

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    You should have seen what happened when I got a set of checkering files and learned how to checker stuff. It was the same thing. After checkering every part of my guns (bottom of slide stops, safety tabs, frontstrap, MSH, mag release buttons, rear of slides, sight blades, heck I even checkered the rear of the firing pin stop) I started doing tool handles, knife handles, pocketknives, car keys, barbecue tool handles, Craftsman screwdrivers, it got completely out of hand. I had some thick heavy 1911 magazine base pads that all got 30 LPI checkering. Shooting an IPSC match on a hot sweaty day? NO PROBLEM! Got to practice on something, you know? :dunno: It's a disease I tell you. I'm all better now.

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Yikes

I think you're wrapped a little too tight.

Don't get wrapped around the axle.

What happens when you come unwrapped?

Wrap, a wrap, a wrap, they call him the wrapper.

380Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    On the plus side, if you're out somewhere and need some rope/paracord, you can always unwrap you stuff.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I recently bought a large quantity or paracord and have been dreaming up stuff to wrap. I want to learn some simple wraps and how to make monkeys fists. Once I can do that I'll feel pretty good! Knife looks great btw!

Top Bottom