• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'm not endorsing anything other than accepting peoples choices, If your are anti-gay then I accept that. The whole point of my previous post was to show the difference in how words can be interpreted by different people. I don't have to like how other people live their lives, and they don't have to like how I live mine, but who am I to tell them what is right or wrong? I do what I think is good and right, Im certain you do too.
    I agree that you are permitted to voice your opinion on anything you choose to.

Fair enough :D I suppose I just always hear similar words from people who are living lives of hypocrisy (freedom via government enslavement, making money off of other people's hard earned cash etc) and find it frustrating to be told that my intolerance of a given belief will not be tolerated :):

+1 to you. :yesway:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    An open carrier is asked to cover his pistol or take it out to his car by restaurant staff. The pistol is a huge nickel plated 1911 with "Punisher" grips. Now the gun nuts are throwing a fit about it and causing the poor restaurant problems. And of course, Fox News is jumping all over this.

Kinda pisses me off really :xmad: When you carry a pistol like that, you are looking for a confrontation.Well Tadaa! THey got what they wanted.

Seriously, its a family friendly restaurant. If you can't eat a burger without parading around with a deadly weapon, then STFO.

:cool:

(There's a point in there somewhere, I promise.) :)

I got it. If you open carry, you are gay! Right?:laugh:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Gay couple asked to reverse shirt at Dollywood - Yahoo! News

A lesbian is asked to turn her shirt inside out by Dollywood staff. The shirt says "Marriage is so Gay" in bold letters. Now the lesbians are throwing a fit about it and causing poor Dolly problems. And of course, the libs are jumping all over this.

Kind of pisses me off really :xmad: When you wear a shirt like that, you are looking for a confrontation.Well Tadaa! THey got what they wanted.

Seriously, its a family friendly park. If you can't dress right, than just STFO

Rant off

Who cares really? Id be more offended by a Justin Beiber T-shirt.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    It was a joke really, but the point is people get too bent out of shape on the little stuff. Who really cares what the shirt said.

If you are offended by a T-shirt, you need to reevaluate your life.

Oh I completely agree. I could really care less what the shirt said.

The part that bothers me is when people wear stuff like that for the attention. Then when they get the attention, they bi*** to the media about it and cause problems for everyone else

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh I completely agree. I could really care less what the shirt said.

The part that bothers me is when people wear stuff like that for the attention. Then when they get the attention, they bi*** to the media about it and cause problems for everyone else

Is no different than if someone wore a 2nd amendment t-shirt that had some sort of edgy slogan. Its just whatever cause you care about. Heck that shirt wasnt even that edgy, hardly anything to draw attention to herself imo.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Is no different than if someone wore a 2nd amendment t-shirt that had some sort of edgy slogan. Its just whatever cause you care about. Heck that shirt wasnt even that edgy, hardly anything to draw attention to herself imo.

Certain sayings are ok for certain places. No one is going to wear a " Guns kill innocent people" shirt to a gun show. Unless they are just trying to attract attention.

I don't know.opinions differ i guess, and we prolly won't get anywhere debating. Lets just be friends :) lol

Top Bottom