Don’t make a comment about shooting coyotes on Facebook…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had a dream that FB would be broken up like ATT. That FB would be allowed to run the infrastructure and have their app, but anyone could offer an app to share on that infrastructure. Each app could determine what they found acceptable and each individual could find an app that fit them, but no matter which app you had you can connect to grandma who may be on a different app to share grandkid pics.

They would manipulate and throttle the service to the vendors they liked/disliked.

carry205

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2017
    Florissant
    A lot of Facebook censorship is automated and it doesn't look at context. The phrase "shoot them all" probably set off the crawler bots.
    This. About six months ago, my daughter who runs an in home business, has a FB account for her enterprise. One of her friends asked her what app she used for her pictures. My daughter told her she uses “Pic Monkey”, a legitimate app. She got a notice not three minutes later from FB, telling her she was in jail for 30 days. She appealed the sentence, got a notice back 3-4 minutes later, saying the ban had been extended, to I think, 45 or 60 days. The only thing we could surmise, is that they didn’t like the word “monkey”. FB is a joke. That little scummy d*** in charge needs some professional help. I would assist…

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I watched McHales Navy last night and during the show they made a reference about "NIPS".

I thought is was quite funny and told my wife the world needs to get real and stop being so hurt all the time.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Likely this, it's why I only have about 40 friends on my FB, any libs were ejected long ago.
    Yeah, from the time Obama took office until probably 9 months into Biden's term, I slowly purged my liberal "friends" that couldnt tolerate differing opinions. Including my older sister's boyfriend who's an absolute idiot that wont own his political party. (he's an "Independent" but Republicans can do no good and Democrats can do no wrong. And Libertarians are wrong about almost everything. )

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Yeah, from the time Obama took office until probably 9 months into Biden's term, I slowly purged my liberal "friends" that couldnt tolerate differing opinions. Including my older sister's boyfriend who's an absolute idiot that wont own his political party. (he's an "Independent" but Republicans can do no good and Democrats can do no wrong. And Libertarians are wrong about almost everything. )
    I'll still check in on my lib friends here and there to see if they have repented yet but pretty much from the inauguration on they only posted about their pets and other nonsense, nothing about the country falling apart lol.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have gotten temp bans a couple of times. The last one for saying some child molester needed a good ass whipping when they arrested him. Apparently that would be a bad thing.
    One of the others was for saying I thought that it should be legal to shoot people for going too slow in the left lane. Apparently their levity sensor doesn't work well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have gotten temp bans a couple of times. The last one for saying some child molester needed a good ass whipping when they arrested him. Apparently that would be a bad thing.
    One of the others was for saying I thought that it should be legal to shoot people for going too slow in the left lane. Apparently their levity sensor doesn't work well.
    but it doesnt cut both ways.

Ive seen liberal mommies get their panties in a bunch and threaten to harm people they see OCing. Yet those posts stayed up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    …or you’ll end up like me! As cbhausen succinctly stated “This is how a country slowly dies”. This is what we have to look forward to with automated censorship.
    Dont say you shoot Ferral cats either. The Karens go absolutely insane. I received the same :bs: treatment.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I’ve dispatched my share of nuisance animals and not just cats. Dispose of the evidence, if any, and keep your mouth shut.
    Around where I live seems to be a popular dumping spot for unwanted cats, as there's always strays showing up from nowhere. Fortunately the neighbors around here are quite sensible about it, and nobody complains when you get rid of nuisance animals.

Top Bottom