• ...and so much more!
  • MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    It is unfortunate these officers lost their temper, but they did get spit on. And I'm sure Mr. Suspect was a pleasant and cooperative person while being taken into custody.

I would bet that this guy is an [insert expletive] when he's sober, too.

Don't spit on anyone, ever is the best advice.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    It is unfortunate these officers lost their temper, but they did get spit on. And I'm sure Mr. Suspect was a pleasant and cooperative person while being taken into custody.

Most people aren't particularly pleasant when being arrest. I've been spit on more times than I can count. The deal is, though, we are well past the point of dealing out the punishment for such an action. The most you can do is add "battery by body waste" to the list of charges and let the judge throw it out because getting spit on or injured in a fight is considered part of the job. Getting mad and taking it out on a handcuffed suspect will only get you what it's going to get these officers.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    What bravery.

What heroism.

What a couple of pieces of s**t.
    Spit on someone, expect to take your lumps. He made his choice. Two officers, who may be great, will probably face charges, and move on to another career.
    If you think they are pieces of **** for that, tell me what you would do? Do you want beta boys protecting you? Honest questions.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Spit on someone, expect to take your lumps. He made his choice. Two officers, who may be great, will probably face charges, and move on to another career.
    If you think they are pieces of **** for that, tell me what you would do? Do you want beta boys protecting you? Honest questions.

The two idiots who beat a handcuffed suspect made their choice as well. Now they will take their lumps and move on; likely with criminal records.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Old school: Always take the handcuffs off before you hand out a well-deserved @$$-kickin'!

I would add, in the old days, lots of guys talked big until the cuffs came off them. It was pretty much understand then was the time to STFU in order to avoid the above. It's much different from both points of view now. No matter how much this Richard Cranium deserved a beat-down, it can't happen, cuffed or not.

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Thump a cuffed seated prisoner, expect to take your lumps. They made their choice. Two officers, who lacked the self control to follow the law, despite knowing they were on video, are facing charges.

Beating on cuffed people doesn't make you an alpha, it makes you a person of poor judgment and self control.

Or is Gabriel not an alpha?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Thump a cuffed seated prisoner, expect to take your lumps. They made their choice. Two officers, who lacked the self control to follow the law, despite knowing they were on video, are facing charges.

Beating on cuffed people doesn't make you an alpha, it makes you a person of poor judgment and self control.

In my book, it makes you a piece of s**t that I have no interest in "protecting me".

No thank you, I'll take care of myself.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Perhaps the pos should have been dismissed long ago. Time may show that doing so would have saved the pos a criminal record.

One cannot help but wonder what else the pos would have gotten into had the story and video been kept under the radar screen as Elkhart PD seems to have intended.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Or is Gabriel not an alpha?
    I don't know Gabriel, and I imagine he is a wonderful person.
    My question was, what would you do?

A dirt bag spit on a cop, got what he deserved, and two cops will probably be fired. Yay, the Social Justice World is safe. Dirtbag will go free, to continue to rape and pillage society, the cops will go to jail. Our world will continue to get worse.

The cops will be replaced by Beta boys, who do nothing, when YOU need help.

People get what they deserve, whether it it be a dirtbag that spits on a fellow man, or a citizen that calls when the shooting starts. When dirtbags are shooting at you, do you want these two guys, or the deputy from Parkland, who chose to hide outside while kids got executed.
    Life is complicated, the officer on the left took to many shots, in my opinion. Should he be fired? Prosecuted?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When seconds matter, the second responders are only minutes away. These two might be a bit later if they are busy beating up a perp who is cuffed and sitting in a chair.

MarkC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I don't know Gabriel, and I imagine he is a wonderful person.
    My question was, what would you do?

A dirt bag spit on a cop, got what he deserved, and two cops will probably be fired. Yay, the Social Justice World is safe. Dirtbag will go free, to continue to rape and pillage society, the cops will go to jail. Our world will continue to get worse.

The cops will be replaced by Beta boys, who do nothing, when YOU need help.

People get what they deserve, whether it it be a dirtbag that spits on a fellow man, or a citizen that calls when the shooting starts. When dirtbags are shooting at you, do you want these two guys, or the deputy from Parkland, who chose to hide outside while kids got executed.
    Life is complicated, the officer on the left took to many shots, in my opinion. Should he be fired? Prosecuted?

Waht would I do if a cuffed guy spit at me? I never worked the Jail, but I suppose step behind him and restrain him till they put the hood on him. That's what normally happens, like weekly in most jurisdictions.

I am fascinated how do you think that being stupidly violent makes one an alpha.

I am also fascinated at your obsession with the idea that these guys are "protectors". A glance through Newlunds history shows he is a liar who covered for a domestic batterer and tried to get romantic with defendants.

Alpha my ass.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I think anyone who objects to their punching this **** in the face should be spit on to see how they like it.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    I think anyone who objects to their punching this **** in the face should be spit on to see how they like it.
    So that’s the threshold? They don’t like it? Good to know. I’ll be sure to not do anything those brave men might not “like” in any future Leo interaction. Can I have a list just to be sure?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom