• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Former union enforcer, advocate of something he doesnt believe in, known to sell guns in the past without paperwork, lets be reasonable. We shouldnt just boycott him, we should actively go out of our way to shut him down. We (Eagle Creek) are just up the street from this scumbag. We tell people where to shop (not a grea thing, but better for the customer) and offer a safe place to shoot. Eventually, the only people that will shop there are people that should not own guns.

People complain about this gaijin, however, no one acts. He will eventually live his life and die of old age/disease and rid the world for the better. The ghetto in which his stronghold of evil and inchor will rot into the ground which bore the the insanity of his ways. His body is wasting away, along with the morality of the situation and community around him. However, one day, all the gangster rap will cease. The evil of a life criminal will fade. His store will degenerate into a more palatable business. The crimes of his past will die with him, unfortunately, we are all reminded of the scar he left upon our city and souls. The scar I talk about is gun violence and criminality associated with selling his wares illegally, with little regard to the state or to the people he has/will corrupt.

Sorry, <rant off>. Had to find the rant switch, bumped it with my elbow. If anyone you know shops his store, remind them of the evil in which they support. The man is veiled in a thin sheet of lies, his store surrounded by a miasma of evil. It doesnt take much to remind people of what lies behind the phantasm of "justice" and "protection" that his selling offers.

HiRoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Indianapolis East
    Former union enforcer, advocate of something he doesnt believe in, known to sell guns in the past without paperwork, lets be reasonable. We shouldnt just boycott him, we should actively go out of our way to shut him down. We (Eagle Creek) are just up the street from this scumbag. We tell people where to shop (not a grea thing, but better for the customer) and offer a safe place to shoot. Eventually, the only people that will shop there are people that should not own guns.

People complain about this gaijin, however, no one acts. He will eventually live his life and die of old age/disease and rid the world for the better. The ghetto in which his stronghold of evil and inchor will rot into the ground which bore the the insanity of his ways. His body is wasting away, along with the morality of the situation and community around him. However, one day, all the gangster rap will cease. The evil of a life criminal will fade. His store will degenerate into a more palatable business. The crimes of his past will die with him, unfortunately, we are all reminded of the scar he left upon our city and souls. The scar I talk about is gun violence and criminality associated with selling his wares illegally, with little regard to the state or to the people he has/will corrupt.

Sorry, <rant off>. Had to find the rant switch, bumped it with my elbow. If anyone you know shops his store, remind them of the evil in which they support. The man is veiled in a thin sheet of lies, his store surrounded by a miasma of evil. It doesnt take much to remind people of what lies behind the phantasm of "justice" and "protection" that his selling offers.

We should thank him for providing all those free targets......he's greasey but using the system to live the dream. I can't say I would do it different if I were a dealer, the poeple (at this point in time) are passing federal checks and taking home a weapon. What they do with it after that is out of Don's control.

We should not rely on our guns so much and be more proficient with our knives anyway. YouTube - Quite Possibly The Best Scene Ever Filmed

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    In other news, he raised range fees in the past week or two. And now hands out these little keyring tags that if you show you save a dollar or two... with his ugly mug on them.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I mean, I understand business. But really, this guy seems to buy guns from local or outside sources at pricing we would pay, then sell them to hoodlums for a higher cost. I also understand that once that gun goes out the door, its in the hand of the person, not the shop owner. But really, this guy seems to sell to already seedy people. This is adults buying teenagers cigs or booze all over again. I am already going to hell so I will say this: He has to sell them at high costs because if he sold them at 10% over cost, he would make lots more money (more guns going out the door) but the local community would annihilate themselves in a matter of hours. But he doesnt price high to keep the guns away from the hoodlums, he just WANTS to make money, hahahahaha. This guy's laugh is not a laugh of a human, but that of Satan himself.

Rant off: How 'bout them Colts!

Top Bottom