Donald J. Trump. Messiah? Poopiehead? Discuss...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Every single candidate I have ever voted for claimed to be Christian (I still think Obama is a closet atheist).

I do consider religious views when voting...but not to the exclusion of my touchstone issues.

What makes you think otherwise?

ETA: dang, forgot about Bernie...okay, mostly Christians, then.

People like to say Obama is a Muslim. I'm pretty sure he's an atheist.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yes. I have my issues with a first generation American who's parents abused the immigration system. I have always my issues with Mormons, and black Mormons are simply baffling. And that's before even touching her policies.

So you're biased based on religion and ethnicity.

Interesting. I don't want to see you complain about racism anymore.

You walked into that trap all on your own. :)

If we only had a wall....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you're biased based on religion and ethnicity.

Interesting. I don't want to see you complain about racism anymore.

You walked into that trap all on your own. :)

Completely. When you subscribe to a religion where people of color are considered the "Offspring of Ham," yeah, I'm going to have an issue with your views. It's one of the reasons why I've never given people grief over not voting for a person that isn't Muslim. If a particular religion doesn't conform to you personal ideologies, then why would you vote for them? Is being black, white, hispanic, or asian and ideology? No, it's not. It has nothing to do with a person of color's ideologies. A person who opposes someone based purely on race, is making a decision solely based on how that person looks. There no logic the ignorance.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Are those shields made of fabric? And those bats look a lot like Nerf.

Never underestimate your enemy. I don't know one way or the other, but the purple fabric could easily just be a cover for color and the bats real bats just painted...they went to the trouble of adding grip tape too. Anyway, here's another picture which clearly shows the skinny hipster guys wearing rifles...which I'm pretty sure are real!

Edited to add: now that I look closer, first one on the left, the end of her bat is aluminum and 3rd from the left, the end of her bat is clearly wood.

And here's some armed ANTIFA at Charlottesville:
    15counterprotest1-master768.jpg

Those aren't the armed 3%'ers that were there to try and keep the two sides apart. Later, I will see if I can find a picture I saw of a 3%'er holding an ANTIFA and a WS apart while they are trying to fight each other. That whole Charlottesville thing was a real ****-show.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Completely. When you subscribe to a religion where people of color are considered the "Offspring of Ham," yeah, I'm going to have an issue with your views. It's one of the reasons why I've never given people grief over not voting for a person that isn't Muslim. If a particular religion doesn't conform to you personal ideologies, then why would you vote for them? Is being black, white, hispanic, or asian and ideology? No, it's not. It has nothing to do with a person of color's ideologies. A person who opposes someone based purely on race, is making a decision solely based on how that person looks. There no logic the ignorance.

I don't have an issue if someone doesn't like my skin color. To me not wanting to be my friend or vote for me soley for that reason isn't offensive. What is wrong and offensive and what I call racist is when you intentionally try to do that person harm or try to harrass them because of their skin color.
    Till that happens I find zero issue with people who want to stick together with others that look like them. It happens in communities of all races, not just whites

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    ^^^THIS^^^

Too many of you are thinking with your wrong head.

While I will admit that she has Mr. Johnson's attention, a quick check indicates that she has some progressive views, some conservative views, and a habit of telling the establishment to **** off. In my reckoning, that at least earns her the benefit of serious consideration should she run for president. It would depend on her ongoing performance and who she may run against. From what I have seen, I would take her over a swamp monster like McCain, or Lindsey Graham.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You are not the sum of the GOP.
    -some would care what color the candidate was, like racists
    -some would care if the candidate was Mormom, like Evangelicals
    -some would care if the candidate was woman, like sexists
    -some would care if the candidate's foreign national parents appeared purposefully work around our immigration laws, like people concerned with immigration enforcement

There's a enough "somes" to easily make a difference. You'll fooling yourself if you don't see the issues.

You are absolutelly corect. All of those points would be used by the MSM to demonize her, after she won the nomination because the MSM gave her free air time and treated her with kid gloves, while demonizing all other serious contenders.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Never underestimate your enemy. I don't know one way or the other, but the purple fabric could easily just be a cover for color and the bats real bats just painted...they went to the trouble of adding grip tape too. Anyway, here's another picture which clearly shows the skinny hipster guys wearing rifles...which I'm pretty sure are real!

Edited to add: now that I look closer, first one on the left, the end of her bat is aluminum and 3rd from the left, the end of her bat is clearly wood.

And here's some armed ANTIFA at Charlottesville:
    15counterprotest1-master768.jpg

Those aren't the armed 3%'ers that were there to try and keep the two sides apart. Later, I will see if I can find a picture I saw of a 3%'er holding an ANTIFA and a WS apart while they are trying to fight each other. That whole Charlottesville thing was a real ****-show.

Exactly. I've said many times never to underestimate the fridge groups of the left. Some of them are better armed and trained than many on ingo I'd bet money on it. Why? Because violence is the foundation of their platform. I'm not saying I'm afraid of them or that anyone should be, just not to get complacent. When/If any **** goes down it will be started by the left.
    Also the KKK is NOT part of the right and they do not share our beliefs. They are kind of like their own country.

Also everyone in both of those pictures are antifa. The color of the scarf doesn't matter. Those are domestic terrorists, they go out looking for a fight and do commit acts of violence and destruction

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't have an issue if someone doesn't like my skin color. To me not wanting to be my friend or vote for me soley for that reason isn't offensive. What is wrong and offensive and what I call racist is when you intentionally try to do that person harm or try to harrass them because of their skin color.
    Till that happens I find zero issue with people who want to stick together with others that look like them. It happens in communities of all races, not just whites

Would you how issue if that same person drafted and voted on the laws to which you would be subject? I would.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Would you how issue if that same person drafted and voted on the laws to which you would be subject? I would.

Nope. Honestly I wouldn't.
    Obama didn't like white people even though he was more white than black. Of that I'm convinced.
    My issues with him are many but not liking whites isn't one of them. However he DID instigate violence against other races and police. So he's a racist piece of ****.

There's many black democrats in Congress that are racists. Do you have s problem with them being there enacting laws?

I'll be besties with anyone of any skin color if they are of strong character and moral fiber. I have no issues as long as everyone treats everyone the same. I don't like favoritism with politicians, race, cops, anyone

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Exactly. I've said many times never to underestimate the fridge groups of the left. Some of them are better armed and trained than many on ingo I'd bet money on it. Why? Because violence is the foundation of their platform. I'm not saying I'm afraid of them or that anyone should be, just not to get complacent. When/If any **** goes down it will be started by the left.
    Also the KKK is NOT part of the right and they do not share our beliefs. They are kind of like their own country.

Also everyone in both of those pictures are antifa. The color of the scarf doesn't matter. Those are domestic terrorists, they go out looking for a fight and do commit acts of violence and destruction

Are they the ones bringing the beer? :):

Seriously, you are absolutely correct all the way around.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As the GOP candidate? I thought I'd never see a black president in my lifetime. I was wrong. I certainly won't see a Black female Mormon GOP candidate in my lifetime. That's harder to imagine than a black president, even before Obama. She wouldn't stand a chance.

I think there are some people in the GOP that would have a hard time voting for

• A black person
    • A woman
    • A Mormon

Those sums aren't enough to affect the primaries. But as close as it gets in the general, depending on who the Democrats run, those who care about race, sex, and religion might be enough to swing the electoral college the other way.

Whether she could win the nomination would depend more on how good of a campaigner she is, and how well her message connects with Republicans, than whether she's a black, Mormon, woman.

I think you attribute behaviors to racism which actually have other causes you don't understand. You make it pretty obvious that you think the vitriol against Obama is due in a great part to racism. Some for sure, but to a much less extent than you think. Ben Carson did very well, and probably could have done much better had he been a better politician and campaigner. His campaign's eventual demise was mostly self-inflicted. He didn't have to drop out because he is a black man running as a Republican.

And you didn't see INGO say anything about Carson that they said about Obama. Both men are black. Only one of them is a progressive Democrat. That had a hell of a lot more to do with the vitriol towards Obama than the color of his skin.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Nope. Honestly I wouldn't.
    Obama didn't like white people even though he was more white than black. Of that I'm convinced.
    My issues with him are many but not liking whites isn't one of them. However he DID instigate violence against other races and police. So he's a racist piece of ****

Ok, let's (for the sake of argument) say you're right, and Obama was a racist, and didn't like white people. You say that he instigated violence against other races, because (again, for the sake of argument) he's racist. I see no better reason than to not vote for him, than the example you just posed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ok, let's (for the sake of argument) say you're right, and Obama was a racist, and didn't like white people. You say that he instigated violence against other races, because (again, for the sake of argument) he's racist. I see no better reason than to not vote for him, than the example you just posed.

I agree based on those examples. But if he had just stuck to not liking whites instead of instigating violence then I wouldn't have held the disliking of whites against him. I mean I wouldn't understand it since whites gave him everything his whole life up to and including the white house but I wouldn't hold it against him

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't think Obama is a racist, per se. I think he is a opportunist progressive community organizer. He will use identity to suit his goals.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Thanks for the affirmation of applying the same standard to the rest of us that you use yourself. Not that I doubted your personal intellectual honesty here, but still, it is nice to be reminded of the fact.

Top Bottom