Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It's a great line to leave it for the primaries when the party suppresses the primaries.

Did you actually read my post or are you Jetta-lite tonight.

Yeah I said it.

Get the full force of the power we have behind this or just sit on your asses....again as I have.......and lets get rolled over some more.

Monkey I respect you for standing your ground sir. That is what this is all about.

Jesus we are lost.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Na he does have a shot
    If all of the people here voted for him it sure would help.
    But the Democrats numbers suck so bad he is in no position to win regardless. The Democrat will likely come in 3rd behind holcolm and rainwater. The fearmongering that a vote for rainwater is a vote for the Democrat holds NO WATER in fact. In fact a lot of Democrats are voting rainwater so he is.taking voted not just from Holcomb but also the Democrat.
    Vote Rainwater and send Holcolmb the RINO tyrant packing

All of this is a possibility and if it does happen will be interesting to watch.

How will our media react......It will be nuts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The Dem candidate stated he would have put further deeper covid lockdown restrictions on us than Holcomb did.

Holcomb has done a lot of stuff that isn't at all conservative, but his biggest downfall is the democrat-like covid lockdown. This is what has lost him so much ground in popularity and the polls.

This lockdown baloney has cost us way way more than is apparent at this time. It will get worse.

We need to talk this up and make Holcomb pay with his job.

I don't care if Rainwater does nothing for his entire term. Compared to the DAMAGE Holcomb has done, it would be fine.

If we can kick Holcomb out for his misdeeds, never know, Indy might just learn and hand Hogsett his walking papers???

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Is Indiana a majority win state, that to win a candidate must get over 50% of the vote? What if the final numbers come in and one candidate has 35%, one 34% and one 31%?

Do we get a run-off between the top two?

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Rainwater's responses to the two questions below remove any chance of his ever receiving my support

From: https://test.ivoterguide.com/candidate?elecK=480&raceK=4877&primarypartyk=-&canK=34058

"Under what circumstances should abortion be allowed?"

"I believe that the decision on abortion is a personal decision that should not be judged by other men or government. I do not consider myself to be qualified to decide something that only God can judge."

"Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country."

Neutral

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Rainwater's responses to the two questions below remove any chance of his ever receiving my support

From: https://test.ivoterguide.com/candidate?elecK=480&raceK=4877&primarypartyk=-&canK=34058

"Under what circumstances should abortion be allowed?"

"I believe that the decision on abortion is a personal decision that should not be judged by other men or government. I do not consider myself to be qualified to decide something that only God can judge."

"Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country."

Neutral

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Can a governor overturn Roe v. Wade?

Immigration is a federal issue, not state, Indiana doesn't have international boarder.

https://www.ibj.com/articles/holcomb-opts-in-to-accepting-refugees

Gov. Eric Holcomb is giving the green light for federal officials to continue placing refugees in Indiana, following in the footsteps of a growing group of both Democratic and Republican governors who are opting in to the federal program.
    The move comes after President Donald Trump issued an executive order in September that, for the first time, required states and local government to provide written consent to continue to receive even a handful of the 26 million refugees worldwide.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Immigration is a federal issue, not state, Indiana doesn't have international boarder.

Gov. Eric Holcomb is giving the green light for federal officials to continue placing refugees in Indiana, following in the footsteps of a growing group of both Democratic and Republican governors who are opting in to the federal program.
    The move comes after President Donald Trump issued an executive order in September that, for the first time, required states and local government to provide written consent to continue to receive even a handful of the 26 million refugees worldwide.

This is another nail in his coffin.
    We are becoming over run with these alleged refugees. Send them to Carmel.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    If it is not preempted by some silly thing, Rob Kendal's radio show on WIBC comes on at 1:00. Rob's show was preempted last week, so he should have plenty of content to catch up on.

Kendal has been very very outspoken in his dislike for Holcomb's dispicable actions from early on. This foolish economy crushing lockdown just adds to that.

Rob has also been a promotor for Rainwater for governor.

This show, like Adul's yesterday on the recent local polling, should be well worth a listen, if you care about Indiana's direction in the future.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

This is a VERY important point. So he disagrees with federal law. He cant do anything about that any more than any of us can. Its outside his scope of control. Its a moot point when you think about it.

I disagree with the hard Libertarian stance of open borders. Unless we can also eliminate the .gov benefits that help draw them here, We cant even begin to consider open borders. That would be like having a private club with a free buffet for members opening their doors and allowing anyone to walk in off the street. Once word gets out, eventually the members paying for their membership cant support the costs borne by those outsiders that just walk in off the street and eat. Eventually that club would go under. Just like we are starting to.

But once again, what can rainwater do about either of those topics as a midwest governor? Not one thing so unless you are concerned with him springboarding to the presidency through adding "Indiana Governor" to his resume.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And I wouldnt worry about the refugee thing in this race. Not a damn thing any of them will do about it. Holcomb already took the liberal Dem position. And you KNOW The REAL Democrat will do the same. So is it any big deal that Rainwater will continue? On that specific issue, we're screwed no matter who is in the office.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Got done listening to Rob Kendal show with Rainwater. People this is a two way race between Holcomb and Rainwater the true Democrat is in 3 rd place. Just another reason to vote for Mr. Rainwater.
    Do as you wish but that interview was eye opening to me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got done listening to Rob Kendal show with Rainwater. People this is a two way race between Holcomb and Rainwater the true Democrat is in 3 rd place. Just another reason to vote for Mr. Rainwater.
    Do as you wish but that interview was eye opening to me.

Words. Crafted to catch your ear and your mind. He has no history. Nothing to base these words against.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Words. Crafted to catch your ear and your mind. He has no history. Nothing to base these words against.

Not that I dont like what Rainwater is pushing, but at this point I'll vote for a moldy grilled cheese sandwich over either of the other two hacks. :):

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Remember, the governor has no veto power in Indiana. A Democratic governor may be what it takes to coerce the legislature to actually call a special session and dismantle the masks, lockdowns, and emergency powers. They're refusing to do so currently because the governor is a Republican.

I am still absolutely hopping mad about Holcomb's face diaper order and I will vote AOC for governor before I cast another vote for him. Holcomb needs to GO.

Please

OK. Just because the word filter will not catch something does not mean we should go ahead and use it.
    This is not the 1st time I have edited one of your posts but it will be the last time.

And for the record no one is any more mad and totally over this waste of skin than I am.

-CM-

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Remember, the governor has no veto power in Indiana. A Democratic governor may be what it takes to coerce the legislature to actually call a special session and dismantle the masks, lockdowns, and emergency powers. They're refusing to do so currently because the governor is a Republican.

I am still absolutely hopping mad about Holcomb's face diaper order and I will vote AOC for governor before I cast another vote for him. Holcomb needs to GO.

OK. Just because the word filter will not catch something does not mean we should go ahead and use it.
    This is not the 1st time I have edited one of your posts but it will be the last time.

And for the record no one is any more mad and totally over this waste of skin than I am.

You do know that Myer has said he would be even more strict with the mask mandate, right?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not that I dont like what Rainwater is pushing, but at this point I'll vote for a moldy grilled cheese sandwich over either of the other two hacks. :):

I get it. But what he is saying on budgets/taxes is untenable. He is not ready for the big boy chair yet.

And who is this guy again.....:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom