Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I came to this thread expecting to read lots of ignorant comments...
    INGO aka "Facebook for Fudds" never disappoints. Sad:ROFL

Personally, I find Holcomb's actions as Governor to be ignorant, Fudd-like, and rather disappointing. But you do you.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    [video=youtube;mrl8BEZBNnI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrl8BEZBNnI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

"We are all qualified to be governor of the State of Indiana."

:n00b:

I'm disappointed in how he answered the "qualifications" part of that. It was a non-substantive ideological answer.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Rainwater will NOT split the vote and give us a Democrat governor. Not going to happen. This race is between Holcomb and Rainwater.
    I've seen the damage Holcomb has done to our state. I've seen the infringements Holcomb has made against liberty. Also I've seen how unimportant constitutional carry is to Holcomb.
    Eric Holcomb belongs to the Republican Party in name only. He is a Democrat through his actions. We can see his failures as a leader first hand.

Donald Rainwater will hold our state government accountable and ensure the state and federal constitutions are put first as they should be. Donald Rainwater doesnt bow down to a huge political machine or special interest groups like Eric Holcomb does.

Take back your Liberty. Take back our state! Vote RAINWATER for Governor. He can win this people. He CAN absolutely win this. Holcomb is very very vulnerable

Last edited:

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Trigger Time;[URL="tel:8455377" said:
    8455377[/URL]]Rainwater will NOT split the vote and give us a Democrat governor. Not going to happen. This race is between Holcomb and Rainwater.
    I've seen the damage Holcomb has done to our state. I've seen the infringements Holcomb has made against liberty. Also I've seen how unimportant constitutional carry is to Holcomb.
    Eric Holcomb belongs to the Republican Party in name only. He is a Democrat through his actions. We can see his failures as a leader first hand.

Donald Rainwater will hold our state government accountable and ensure the state and federal constitutions are put first as they should be. Donald Rainwater doesnt bow down to a huge political machine or special interest groups like Eric Holcomb does.

Take back your Liberty. Take back our state! Vote RAINWATER for Governor. He can win this people. He CAN absolutely win this. Holcomb is very very vulnerable

This is on point. His interview with wish tv was eye opening.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Seeing lots of book of faces info (yes, stole that from the mouse) about Rainwater and conservatives ticked off @ Holcomb and not going to vote for him..
    I'm always torn on this, my fear is, the Liberal is going to win, as the non-liberal vote will be split between Holcomb and Rainwater.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I voted today.

Straight Republican. Except for Governor. Rainwater has +1 in the official tally.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Seeing lots of book of faces info (yes, stole that from the mouse) about Rainwater and conservatives ticked off @ Holcomb and not going to vote for him..
    I'm always torn on this, my fear is, the Liberal is going to win, as the non-liberal vote will be split between Holcomb and Rainwater.

The Liberal is already in office.

Roguelet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Montgomery County
    If anyone in Montgomery County has a good place to display a Rainwater sign, let me know and I'll get one to you.

Also, this is today if you live near Anderson and would like to learn more about him:

Ej5DU-NWAAICZJX

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom