• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And when it doesn't work out the way some of you think because the vote is split, we will all lose!
    This is such a tired worn out argument. You can keep voting for the same old :poop: over and over because the other guy is worse. I'm sure one this time will be different, and this time he will really listen to what you want.

The petty tyrant running as a republican lost my vote and hopefully as many people as I can convince before they vote.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    RAINWATER will be on the news in the morning for an interview. I encourage you all to watch. Rainwater will be our next governor if you take a chance on him and vote. The choice is clear.

Remember, you cannot vote a straight ticket and then choose rainwater, you must select each candidate individually.

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    All I am trying to say is this is the worst time in American history to even take the slightest chance to get an anti-second amendment democratic governor in office because of splitting the votes. If this was a primary Rainwater would have my vote.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As I said awhile back. He crossed a line. I will not vote for someone that locks my Church house doors. Period. If we were half the men of our ancestors, we would have overthrown his little dictator ass when he did it.

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Holcomb has a high approval from liberals this tells me everything I need to know. I want to send a hard message to the republican party of Indiana.
    Rainwater is talking about treating us like adults with great information then letting us decide how to live our lives. Not being on lockdown till there is a vaccine. I will take my chance with Rainwater.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    All I am trying to say is this is the worst time in American history to even take the slightest chance to get an anti-second amendment democratic governor in office because of splitting the votes. If this was a primary Rainwater would have my vote.
    You aren't listening. There isn't a chance. This is between rainwater and Holcomb period. How copy?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You aren't listening. There isn't a chance. This is between rainwater and Holcomb period. How copy?

If these numbers are real then yes. But as we have all yelled and screamed in the past that the polls are rigged. Why now. Just because it looks good our way. No knock TT you know me better. I just am Sooooooooo jaded anymore from the lies and manipulations.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I love my guns, and I don't want to lose any of my rights regarding them.

With that being said I refuse to vote for Holcomb. I will vote for Rainwater in the hopes he does anything good. If he wasn't running I believe I would vote democrat. I just hate all the recent things this governor has done.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I love my guns, and I don't want to lose any of my rights regarding them.

With that being said I refuse to vote for Holcomb. I will vote for Rainwater in the hopes he does anything good. If he wasn't running I believe I would vote democrat. I just hate all the recent things this governor has done.
    I wouldn't have voted for something as bad as Holcomb, I simply would have passed on that office.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Forget about Holcomb's penchant for raising our taxes, if we let Holcomb get away with his actions in the past six months, just imagine what his next term will hold?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Rainwater’s first 3 campaign points are ...eliminating taxes, constitutional carry, legalizing Mary jo. He also says never a mandate on the public. ...Fat chance the masses will believe this.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    RAINWATER will be on the news in the morning for an interview. I encourage you all to watch. Rainwater will be our next governor if you take a chance on him and vote. The choice is clear.

Remember, you cannot vote a straight ticket and then choose rainwater, you must select each candidate individually.

Here is a link to the interview on WISH TV this morning. Credit to the host who asked questions and stepped back and let him talk. No leading questions or attempts to paint Rainwater as some kook.

This is the first I have seen him interviewed and I was impressed with his demeanor and answers.

All INdiana Politics: Gubernatorial candidate Donald Rainwater on state’s coronavirus response, mask mandates

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I was reviewing the candidates' platforms, and only one candidate explicitly mentions his policy position on 2A. Neither Holcomb nor Myers outline their views on this area.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Anyone that shuts down the doors to my church and says that Planned Parenthood is an essential business, will never get my vote.

I am furious what our grand governor has done. This crap has to stop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom