Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We have settled this thread down and the mouse will not let anyone stir it up again.

If you want to fight or just act up then lets get to it.
    If not then just stop and get civil or get out.
    I can assist with the last one.
    And I will.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    No it is not. Words have meaning. Phrases and intent are obvious.
    If you want to start a fight then lets get to it. You come in here swinging so lets go OK.

You could've stopped at your first sentence. As a moderator you shouldn't be inciting/provoking an oral argument. You'd at a minimum would give a verbal warning. Second, depending on the subject he's not necessarily wrong. If we're talking about abortion, then yes, promoting it is the same as sitting on the sidelines doing nothing.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    You could've stopped at your first sentence. As a moderator you shouldn't be inciting/provoking an oral argument. You'd at a minimum would give a verbal warning. Second, depending on the subject he's not necessarily wrong. If we're talking about abortion, then yes, promoting it is the same as sitting on the sidelines doing nothing.

Telling a Mod how to Mod might not be the best approach in this situation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

OK then you herd the cats my friend.

I put this out at this level when it is required and only then. After doing the in tread warnings since all this madness started and having half of them ignored and getting snarky responses I raise the bar. I dont like it. It sucks but here we are. He did come in here with a chip on his shoulder.

I will do me. You do you OK.

Step off.

How's that work.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    goodbaduglycat.gif

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This would be a great opportunity for Rainwater to better establish the L party as one "soft" on pot and abortion, while much stronger on personal liberty. At the same time strict adherence to the rule of law.

The libertarians too often get in their own way. They don't have to do that. It's the reason that the party overall is so unsuccessful at ever winning elections.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I just opened my November issue of American Rifleman, and turned to election guide.

According to them, there's only two choices for governor.

Rainwater who?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Hate to admit that I didn't pay any attention to his LT Governor. Was talking to a realtor today who didn't vote Rainwater because of him. I asked why, then was told he was a past mayor for Marion. He was horrible. I remember him working for Lowes a couple years back and he was horrible there as well. He would get fired being a walmart greeter I think.

I am still voting Rainwater tomorrow, but I do not like the idea of Billy Boy Henry being in politics again.

Also heard, but didn't verify, that Holcomb is shutting the state down again on Wednesday. Probably already in one of the other threads, but I just got home and typed this first.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Hate to admit that I didn't pay any attention to his LT Governor. Was talking to a realtor today who didn't vote Rainwater because of him. I asked why, then was told he was a past mayor for Marion. He was horrible. I remember him working for Lowes a couple years back and he was horrible there as well. He would get fired being a walmart greeter I think.

I am still voting Rainwater tomorrow, but I do not like the idea of Billy Boy Henry being in politics again.
    Well, who else will hitch his wagon to a long shot who's (in most years) only the darling of drug users and anti-establishment sorts?

Also heard, but didn't verify, that Holcomb is shutting the state down again on Wednesday. Probably already in one of the other threads, but I just got home and typed this first.
    Such is the rumor being floated.

My wife told me that tonight.

"Where'd you hear that?"
    "Coworker Seth."
    "Where'd he hear it? Facebook?"
    "His brother-in-law, who heard it from an ISP trooper."
    "So... it's a rumor. Why are you spreading it?"
    "I'm not spreading, I said it was a rumor."
    :n00b:

Which goes to show, if you you know the information is sketchy as all get out, it still influences your perception of reality.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I had an appointment this am so I couldnt vote yet. I will do that after the appointment around lunch time when its quieter. But I did relocate my Rainwater sign from my front yard to the polling place entrance on my way by. I didnt see any and was sad. After I put mine out on the left where it could be seen because people were parallel parked along the drive on the right, as I got back to my car across the street I looked back over my shoulder and there it was; A Rainwater sign on the right side blocked by parked cars. :xmad:

Two more votes for Rainwater later today between me and Mrs Monkey. Seriously hope to send a massive signal to the state Republican party today. And hope to boot that RINO out of the big boy chair. And no matter the outcome, I feel good for my vote. I dont care who makes it to the finish line first. I will be voting my conscience and stand by my vote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom