• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Hmmm...I read your posts but I don't believe you. Your employee made it very clear your stance in your gun shop. You can't blame the news for editing this masterpiece. The message comes from the top down, not the bottom up.

Least we forget, it was your employee bumping a well forgotten about thread that started the backlash your shop is receiving.

And now you jump in, tell us we have no common sense and call us trolls :n00b:

Perhaps your anger should be directed at the employee, not the potential customers. Perhaps a soft tone, a reiteration that you support private sales and an apology for any misconception that resulted from careless comments by an employee would have been a much better approach.

If your aim was to clear some things up that may have been taken out of context, your fail is in the epic spectrum.

I think this post and an answer from it will clear all this up.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hmmm...I read your posts but I don't believe you. Your employee made it very clear your stance in your gun shop. You can't blame the news for editing this masterpiece. The message comes from the top down, not the bottom up.

Least we forget, it was your employee bumping a well forgotten about thread that started the backlash your shop is receiving.

And now you jump in, tell us we have no common sense and call us trolls :n00b:

Perhaps your anger should be directed at the employee, not the potential customers. Perhaps a soft tone, a reiteration that you support private sales and an apology for any misconception that resulted from careless comments by an employee would have been a much better approach.

If your aim was to clear some things up that may have been taken out of context, your fail is in the epic spectrum.

Of course I get angry when I hear insults about my company and myself from people who do not know either.

Andrew actually does not work for me anymore but it is completely unrelated to this post. Someone on our facebook page posted the link to this thread and one of my Moderators passed it on to me.

So I guess this is a waste of time then, as your opinions have been made and honestly this is why I do not come here to INGO anymore. Can't even have a discussion with someone.

But your right, I am the bad guy.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Bunny I am sorry but in my opinion of you do not get these items when buying or selling a firearm from someone you do not know you are not doing yourself any favors.

If you know the person, fine that's your judgment...but if you find a guy at a gunshow with cash and a smile I recommend covering your butt.

Hopefully more people will tell me I am way off base here and I will start suggesting something different to those who ask the question.

I think you are way off base.

My duty with regard to the law as a private citizen selling to another private citizen is to ensure they are 18 or older and a resident of Indiana. If I KNOW they are a felon I commit a crime by selling to them, but ONLY if I know.

Quite frankly, as far as I am concerned, the mere act of being a felon should not automatically preclude someone from obtaining the means to protect themselves. We've made a lot of things felonies that a nonviolent person can be convicted of. If we trust someone to be walking around free, perfectly capable of buying a 5 gallon can of gasoline and a lighter, then they should be able to buy a gun, otherwise they should not be free to be in public.

But I will comply with the law as written, and I will do my best to fight your apparent effort to make it so that I cannot buy or sell guns from other legal owners without having to go through an FFL, something I consider a very serious further infringement of the 2nd Amendment.

I think MOST of us here would refuse to sell a firearm to someone who struck them as shady or suspicious, but in some 30 or more transactions as buyer or seller in my time here on InGO I can easily say no one I have yet met has struck me as shady and indeed I've had lots of great conversations with folks.

Until this thread, and your former employee and your responses came up, I was keeping an open mind to see if maybe you'd been hashed in the media. I know I have given lots of interviews and had my words twisted out of any original meaning, but the attitude you present here in this thread and your own explanations are enough to keep me out of your store, something I suspect you won't lose any sleep over.

Last edited:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Of course I get angry when I hear insults about my company and myself from people who do not know either.

Andrew actually does not work for me anymore but it is completely unrelated to this post. Someone on our facebook page posted the link to this thread and one of my Moderators passed it on to me.

So I guess this is a waste of time then, as your opinions have been made and honestly this is why I do not come here to INGO anymore. Can't even have a discussion with someone.

I think he was asking a question and you are getting butt hurt without even responding to the question. If he does not work for you anymore he should not be speaking for you anymore...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

I think the point is that someone representing Sniper Co has stated that (in essence) all private transfers should be unlawful, and that all transfers should be conducted through an FFL.

Simply asked, do you agree or disagree?

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Answer this mans question Shaun. You seem to be changing the subject and backing down????

I do not support it.

I did comment that there is more people considering giving on the Gun Show Loop Hole, as posted that week by the NRA. That was their stance, to say maybe they should consider looking into it.

That was it, I say have at it...until they started enforcing the laws already on the books it won't change anything.

Criminals can lie on a 4473 and not be prosecuted, I can mistaking sell ammo that can be used in either a handgun/rifle to someone under 21 and get fined.

Makes no sense and none of it does, I just have to follow the laws given to me.

Also I would like to note that I do not sensor my employees or family, if their opinion is different then mine I do not try to silence it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

I made Shaggy aware of it on FB. HE originally said he wanted me to post a response for him but he quit talking to me. That was 2 days ago I think.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Yes, you are by virtue of YOUR response.

As I said, if you wanted to clear the air and change the perception from your former employees comments, you could've done that.

Instead, you come in with an attitude and that makes you the bad guy.

Your angry someone is talking bad about your shop? Well, what approach do you think would've served your cause better? Humility or douchery? The fact that this thread has found it's way outside of INGO should be alarming to you. Better to have swallowed your pride, encourage folks to give you a chance and I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut you would've been given the opportunity.

But, just like Lewinsky, you blew it.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think the point is that someone representing Sniper Co has stated that (in essence) all private transfers should be unlawful, and that all transfers should be conducted through an FFL.

Simply asked, do you agree or disagree?

Absolutely Not, and honestly I have never seen this interview and didn't even know he did it till I found out about the **** storm here.

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012

Don't get mad, make this right and try to develop a trust with us. I will be honest and say your prior posts made me feel like you threw your support behind your misguided employee. I am willing to let you make your case and state everything you believe on the subject matter. I really want a local business to succeed, but cant go against my beliefs on this stuff.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Don't get mad, make this right and try to develop a trust with us. I will be honest and say your prior posts made me feel like you threw your support behind your misguided employee. I am willing to let you make your case and state everything you believe on the subject matter. I really want a local business to succeed, but cant go against my beliefs on this stuff.

Sorta proves my point a couple posts up Shaun

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    Absolutely Not, and honestly I have never seen this interview and didn't even know he did it till I found out about the **** storm here.

BS, don't mean to be a dick, but you have ran a business long enough to know when an interview is going to happen. You didn't get where you are today without being a decent business man. I am not going to believe this BS, you need to come out with a statement or something to save face on this, at least with this group. We do have 30k members, a lot of them live in NE IN.

ShaunB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN

So anyone aware of what SNIPERCO has been doing the last few months ?

Did you guys here anything about Chris on local news or the small part WoWo did on him at our shop ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8053956967.536038.293920086966&type=3&theater

549287_10151504875276967_1417705205_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWZ7Fafhso

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    So anyone aware of what SNIPERCO has been doing the last few months ?

Did you guys here anything about Chris on local news or the small part WoWo did on him at our shop ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8053956967.536038.293920086966&type=3&theater

549287_10151504875276967_1417705205_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWZ7Fafhso

Don't try to pull at everybody's heart strings. I commend you for doing a good thing for that family and do not question your morality as a human being. I am questioning your belief in 2 AM rights. You obviously do not want to answer some of the tough questions? It is your choice, but don't spin something on this site, trust me I have been killed on it already.

Top Bottom