• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • victor 1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    The region
    One thing almost makes me as mad as all the liberal hype on the news. Why are so many ingo members selling weapons at these ridiculous prices? I have everything i need. But by inflating prices you are just defeating the purpose of helping to arm fellow Americans who you might need by your side one day. But wait, they couldn't afford to buy anything! I'll leave it at that. Oh yeah, 500dollar amd 65 for 1100! Come on!:(

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    It seems to be worse than in 08-09. Maybe its just because there is more new members on here since then. I just ignore most of them.

Dwight

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    Gotta go with the free market gang on this one. The right price always comes down to what someone is willing to pay.

If SHTF and I have someone I trust by my side, I'll give them what they need to take care of business.

victor 1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    The region
    I knew you guys would tear me up! Love you too. Remember, the truth about capitalism is that it will bite us all in the butt one day. Have fun selling your overpriced guns. :patriot:

leakywaders

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    highland ind
    Sorry i could not afford NOT to sell my ar15 for 3 times what i paid for it. it just sat in my safe and i was able to purchase 2 handguns which i have used more my ar already

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I knew you guys would tear me up! Love you too. Remember, the truth about capitalism is that it will bite us all in the butt one day. Have fun selling your overpriced guns. :patriot:

No, you are wrong and need to read a basic econ book.

INGO has been cautioned to be nice to the newbies but threads of this ilk seem to be started by the not so experienced crowd.

Amac91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    NWI
    It's just funny to go look at how many people have 4-500$ stripped lowers or 900-1000$ sub2000 for sale with barely 50 posts. I'd love to check the quality of some of those :rolleyes:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I wish i didnt have to get rid of almost all my guns during my divorce a year ago or i'm sure id be selling too!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I sold an AR at an outrageous price, but the aliends made me do it. :tinfoil:

And BTW, I've also given away free over two dozen mags to folks who did buy rifles but could not get mags now.

And I have sold plenty of ammo at below current prices.

And finally...
    helping to arm fellow Americans who you might need by your side one day. But wait, they couldn't afford to buy anything!

Your statement above is borderline seditious but definitly fails at logic. Whether I sell it for $750 or $2,500, there are still the same number of armed Americans. It's just that the buyer probably writes paychecks instead of just cashing them.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are you the Price Police?

No, but I was a Third Lt. with the Dream Police.

I wore a tie and a shine on my jackboots.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMCaw4qzjg[/ame]

Commerce break out in this piece. I did real well at the Lebanon show, the 1500 and hope to clean up in Lafayette.

Buy low, sell high!:patriot:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Yeah, capitalism and free market. I just hate to see successful social control coming out of the fear the Liberals have induced. And people lap it up.

Top Bottom