Don't feed the troll, whoever he or she may be, simple way to stop the madness.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Jesus carries a Glock19, Baby Jesus had a 26, and John Moses Browning carries a Glock 1911.

1yodo9.jpg

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I was recently introduced to a new concept: (paraphrasing to protect the innocent) if someone was murdered but there is no conviction they weren't REALLY murdered. That concept is SO wrong I couldn't keep my mouth shut and this thread was the closest thing to sliced cheese I could find. I apologize in advance for the (possibly) coming :poop: storm but the concept is so wrong I couldn't stand down.

I'll go to the corner now.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    I was recently introduced to a new concept: (paraphrasing to protect the innocent) if someone was murdered but there is no conviction they weren't REALLY murdered. That concept is SO wrong I couldn't keep my mouth shut and this thread was the closest thing to sliced cheese I could find. I apologize in advance for the (possibly) coming :poop: storm but the concept is so wrong I couldn't stand down.

The first time I was expected to learn case law, I died on the inside a little everyday.

That's all I have.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Maybe you were actually introduced to the concept that if someone is accused of murder, but not convicted, the accused may not be a murderer.

...or that when the corpse claimed to have been murdered, it ain't always so.

The first time I was expected to learn case law, I died on the inside a little everyday.
    That's all I have.

The first time I realized that they intentionally give new law students indecipherable cases with the intent of having them develop a reverence for their professors, who actually understood such things, I smiled to myself and committed to doing the same some day.

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi

The first time I realized that they intentionally give new law students indecipherable cases with the intent of having them develop a reverence for their professors, who actually understood such things, I smiled to myself and committed to doing the same some day.

Understanding the material was the easy part. It was just BORING.

But there were many in my class (3) who got into law enforcement to become lawyers. I did not.

I was and still am just a dumb jock.

Top Bottom