Lafayette

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    I'm sure there have been migrants entering the country across the southern border illegally for decades, but certainly not on this scale until the last decade. I don't like how it is being basically ignored by our Federal government, or maybe it is being ignored on purpose. This little nugget is no surprise to me, another waste of my dollars on programs that don't improve my way of life in my beloved country.

I just keep getting prepared for the bad times that are coming.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    When thousands of people charge a countries border screaming "we're coming in whether you like it or not", it can no longer be referred to as "immigration". I'm willing to bet that if 1000 American citizens lined the Mexican border with the intent to charge across into Mexico, it would be the American federal govt. itself that would stop them. That is how ****ed up this has gotten.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    If you mentioned the Red Cross to my dad you would be lucky to still have a head left. During WWII he told me there were many times that the Red Cross was supposed to provide food and supplies, but since his unit was the front of the front, many times the Red Cross would be too scared to deliver needed food. To say he hated them was an understatement.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    If you mentioned the Red Cross to my dad you would be lucky to still have a head left. During WWII he told me there were many times that the Red Cross was supposed to provide food and supplies, but since his unit was the front of the front, many times the Red Cross would be too scared to deliver needed food. To say he hated them was an understatement.
    My Mom's oldest brother had no use for the red cross either.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When thousands of people charge a countries border screaming "we're coming in whether you like it or not", it can no longer be referred to as "illegal immigration". I'm willing to bet that if 1000 American citizens lined the Mexican border with the intent to charge across into Mexico, it would be the American federal govt. itself that would stop them. That is how ****ed up this has gotten.
    FIFY…

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Same with my Dad in WWII, said that Red Cross kept all the good stuff for themselves, they got what was leftover if even that. Hated them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dad said one of the guys had the Red Cross set up a phone call home. He said they pursued him for payment afterward like a loan shark. He said the Salvation Army would help them and never ask for payment.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    "The Red Cross’ guide provides migrants with the tools to encounter deadly and treacherous situations, including providing contraceptives."

It's a good thing that contraceptives is included in their "guide".
    Too bad they can't offer young boys any helpful advice, for the assaults they may experience along the American Hiking Trail.
    I guess if the Red Cross doesn't say things out loud, they won't occur.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    My friend's father hated them with a passion. He would tell us how they were coming off the lines and they had a tent set up passing out coffee and doughnuts, to which they the took the cost of them and deducted from their next paycheck.

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    I'm sure there have been migrants entering the country across the southern border illegally for decades, but certainly not on this scale until the last decade. I don't like how it is being basically ignored by our Federal government, or maybe it is being ignored on purpose.
    It's funny how they shipped as many of our jobs overseas as possible, then they import tens of millions of people (who are willing to work for much less) in order to keep wages low for the jobs they couldn't outsource. I wonder who could be behind this ?

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    The Red Cross is another one of those that take advantage of the situation enterprises.

Years back when schools actually taught history and we were going over WWII the professor talked about how at the end of the war the Red Cross helped supply papers and passports to the catholic churches so they could help the fleeing Nazis I knew then they were a enterprise of convenience and all for the money. I never will support them.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I agree.
    My late mother who was born in 1914 kept in touch with many family members and friends overseas during WW2.
    She told me they had nothing good to say about the Red Cross.
    It's been MANY years, so I forget all the reasons she told me they didn't like them.

Top Bottom