• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    If Indiana has constitutional carry, then there's no reason for further bureaucracy, at the cost of all taxpayers. If one wants a LTCH, then they should pay for it themselves, and be taxed for all associated devices (i.e. background checks). No way that should be passed on to everybody.

Good idea. Let's apply that to every other aspect of life in our country and our taxes will drop to virtually zero as we all pay individually for the things we individually use.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    If IN has unlicensed/constitutional carry why would an IN DL not suffice for reciprocity? I think a note could be added to the DL to indicate a person was not a proper person for carry reasons...like an F for felon similar to the M for motorcycle.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If IN has unlicensed/constitutional carry why would an IN DL not suffice for reciprocity? I think a note could be added to the DL to indicate a person was not a proper person for carry reasons...like an F for felon similar to the M for motorcycle.

Man, putting and "F" for felon on a license would create a #$%&storm I don't even want to imagine. Just attach it to the license electronically.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Indiana does not prohibit possession of firearms by all felons.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If Indiana has constitutional carry, then there's no reason for further bureaucracy, at the cost of all taxpayers. If one wants a LTCH, then they should pay for it themselves, and be taxed for all associated devices (i.e. background checks). No way that should be passed on to everybody.

According to the ISP at the last session the Nine Million dollars they took in pays not only for the LTCH program and all employees involved, but is also spread around to technology that helps to identify criminals during stops. The person desiring an LTCH does and will pay the gcosts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Not if they've been released and can't be trusted to exercise their constitutional rights in civil society.

Then why were they released?

[edit]

...and I'm still trying to find the part in the Constitution where the said that felons couldn't have firearms...

"Constitutional Carry", y'know.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom