• ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    There is only ONE donut for me: Dunkin Donuts

Well, I mean there are several varieties of Dunkin Donuts for me...

Oh! And their coffee to go with the donuts!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    When I was stationed at Camp Lejeune we had a dumbsh.. that always rated mess duty. That guy could make donuts. Best I ever had. Second thought...he might have been a victim of his skills.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I like Dunkin Donuts , They were the best when they use to make them fresh every day . Remember the old commercials LOL Time To Make The Donuts !

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Haven't been to that one. I have to drive up to Camby from Monroe County to get my fix.
    Well, I used to LOVE Duncan Donuts. They're quality control seems to have suffered though. They closed a bunch down many years ago. I thought they went out of business, but, new ones have sprung back up. All I know is, twice, I've gone to the one in Avon & the donuts were stale. Also, I ordered chocolate covered yeast donuts & they skimped so bad on the chocolate, they might as well have been plain. I'm on the 2 strikes you're out program. lol Not goin back.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Started with Mister Donut back in the 1960s or 70s. Great product, and the coffee even tasted good to a new coffee drinker. After thirteen years in Asia I discovered Dunkin Donuts. It was GREAT to be back in the USA. Then came the Crispy Creme craze. I stood in line to get a free one fresh from the oven. Very nice, but I could never understand why anyone would take CC over DD, especially when the DD coffee was vastly superior. Finally, CC tanked and DD returned to prominence, but by then DD quality was tanking and the coffee was going Starbucks on me. (Starbucks coffee is fine, but I do not need doctored up coffee with a donut; prefer black and unflavored!)

Now, I have taught the grandkids the joys of DD on a Saturday morn—they still get milk instead of coffee, though. When I am alone, though, and just need a fix, I hit Richards or Walmart. Strange, I can actually get a good donut at Wally World. Take that bag home to match up with some Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee, home brewed, and only an invitation to hit the range will get me out of the chair before I finish off those donuts!

'Merica, boys! Pass the donuts!

Top Bottom