• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You probably know I am a benefit of the doubt guy by now, or at least I try my best to be. :)

Maybe he forgot his password.

You can contact admin if that is the case. They are responsive, not like most sites.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's tear gas. Boo-frickity-hoo. You are acting like IMPD mowed down babies and puppies with miniguns.

These people are idiots for choosing to bring children and handicapped people into ground zero so they could virtue signal.

Pro-tip for these martyrs for the next time that they need to be seen praying in public...milk is a more effective decon for pepper spray than the blood of Jesus.

OK, I'll put you down in the "They deserved it. Nobody needs to be protesting anyway." column.

Or should it be the "Screw em! (Or they already protested enough and should stay home now." column? I cant quite tell.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, I'll put you down in the "They deserved it. Nobody needs to be protesting anyway." column.

Or should it be the "Screw em! (Or they already protested enough and should stay home now." column? I cant quite tell.

How about the "Don't bring children or handicapped individuals into a situation that is likely to turn violent based on recent history" column? It's just good situational awareness. And I'm not trying to blame the "victims". It's just that things were still very volatile downtown and it was highly likely that things could go sideways in a hurry (and obviously they did).

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Looks like Simon Jester made an appearance in Portland...

tU7ZTdVN.png
    That's great, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Children and the disabled do NOT EVER belong at a potentially violent protest.

No excuse for that. Parents should be in prison for child endangerment.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Either is fine with me. In fact, put me down for both so I can get two tickets for your raffle.

What’s the prize? Hopefully not an open-air church bus tour to downtown Indy with handicapped children.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

How about play stupid games get stupid prizes. Seriously... don’t be stupid people. SA is important.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Either is fine with me. In fact, put me down for both so I can get two tickets for your raffle.

What’s the prize? Hopefully not an open-air church bus tour to downtown Indy with handicapped children.

How about play stupid games get stupid prizes. Seriously... don’t be stupid people. SA is important.

I'll take all three! :rockwoot:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Someone just posted this in the Indiana sub. Wow.

I am not suggesting violence, it solves nothing.

I am from Indianapolis, a combat veteran, and would like to help the protesting peoples.

Violence is the only recourse to effect Change in Indianapolis and also Minnesota. Refine your street fighting protocols and just occupy space. Focus on intersections and organize a square for defense.

Accept us whites as an ally and we will all depose Holcomb, Hill, and Hogsett.

@GeorgeFloyd @RiotTactics #riotttp

https://www.reddit.com/r/Indiana/comments/gvjois/violence_as_a_means_of_change/

Top Bottom