• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot Me 2

Expert
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Liberia....What/why are you going to be doing there:dunno:

I work with an organization called Hope 2 Liberia. We are brining safe drinking water to the country. Right now they lose 2 out of 5 kids before the age of 5 do to water born illness'. We do this through installing water purification systems the work just off of salt (sodium chloride) and a car battery. We are in the process of building 15 hope centers around the country. Each hope center will be able to do 500,000 gallons of safe drinking water a day. It crazy when you realize people are dieing from something we take for granted. We turn the faucet on and walk away..... I am rambling. If you want more info check out our site.Intro. Video or to skip the vid Hope 2 Liberia
    We are in the process of re-doing the site completely so check back again soon. It will have a whole new look and more info.

Mr Bike Head

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Dude that is crazy that many kids die from a lack of safe water. I commend you for your undertaking. If a few more people spent more time thinking of others rather then themselves, this would be a much better place. You have got me thinking.

Top Bottom