• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i got to play with this bad boy the other day and its f'in awesome to say the least. by far the sexiest sbr i have seen in a long time. it makes me want one so bad. i guess i may just have to turn mine into one. damn you jeff for costing me money :)

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    picture.php
    picture.php

Ok folks here is the latest update as all of my parts arrived today!

Parts:
    Ace folding mechanism
    Ace skeleton stock (paracord wrapped)
    UsPalm magazine
    UsPalm grip
    Krebs enhanced safety
    Krebs canted vertical grip adapter
    TWS hinged top cover
    Ultimak M1-b (cut down) gas tube
    Ultimak tri rail
    Chaos HK rear sight
    Aimpoint T-1
    Magpul VFG

Okay, so my 1st question is: Where did you get just the rear HK sight?
    2nd thing I wanted to ask: If you decided to sell that Ultimak rail set would you shoot me a PM ;)

I am really diggin your rifle. I have the Draco and the Bart break, I am just waiting to see if I have the money for the stamp right now, or if I need to wait until after my birthday in July to fill out the papers. Then it is just saving up the money for the parts for the stock stuff, Getting the gun up north to get it engraved, and finding someone to help me drill and tap the rear for the stock.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I got the hk sights from chaos which are made here in Indiana. The rail, though heavy as all hell, is gonna stay I think. It was shooting it and it kept the muzzle rise down. As for the paper work, get it all done and signed off on. You can hold on to it and pay later when you get the cash.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I got the hk sights from chaos which are made here in Indiana. The rail, though heavy as all hell, is gonna stay I think. It was shooting it and it kept the muzzle rise down. As for the paper work, get it all done and signed off on. You can hold on to it and pay later when you get the cash.
    Were you able to order JUST the rear sight? because all I can find on their site is the sight set... and it is pretty pricy.

I plan on doing the paperwork ASAP, the address on my license is in Northern Indiana (where many people have gotten SBR paper work signed no problem), but I am temporarily living in Bloomington (where I have read the Police chief doesn't understand NFA laws) So I am probably going to get it signed up North next time I am up there. I have the fingerprint cards already, and I have passport photos, I also have the Form1 saved on my computer so I can print it out and fill it out when I am ready.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Unfortunately no, but i used the front on another project. I used the hk sight just because it looks slick and i liked it better than the non adjustable peep sight tws makes. You can probably retro fit a regular hk sight but i'm sure some machining would be involved. If i forgot to say it before, i'll help you out will drilling and tapping for the new stock once your paperwork goes through.
    picture.php
    picture.php

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Sweet, thanks man, your Draco looks amazing! I wish I had the money to build mine up like that in one swoop. It'll get there, it will just take a little longer.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Were you able to order JUST the rear sight? because all I can find on their site is the sight set... and it is pretty pricy.

For anyone else wondering this, call Chaos and ask to speak to Cameron. IF they have an extra H&K rear sitting around they will sell it to you for $65. I just paid for the last one they have right now to be sent to me, but just some info for others.

Top Bottom