• ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'm still waiting for Episode 2 of this post. :D

I'm always on the lookout for more zombies. I'm in a new home now that was custom built with anti-zombie defenses. The M&P15 is wearing some different furniture now that allows me to be even quicker on the draw, and the PT111 was traded towards an even more lethal zombie killer, a G19.

I think they are detered by my superior defenses, but that doesn't mean that they may not secretely be planning for another attack!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    When the undead walks (and they will) first thing I am doing is loading the kids, one case of MREs, a case of. 223 and my bassett hound in a radio flyer wagon and walking to jblomenberg's house. Hopefully he will let me in past the mine field and moat. I am pretty sure he will let me bring the kids and I know he likes MREs. The dog will have to stay outside for extra early zombie warning since we have already learned if you let it anywhere near a family minivan it will pee. I know it is not much of a plan but it is the only one I have. I can't afford a new house with customized zombie defenses.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    When the undead walks (and they will) first thing I am doing is loading the kids, one case of MREs, a case of. 223 and my bassett hound in a radio flyer wagon and walking to jblomenberg's house. Hopefully he will let me in past the mine field and moat. I am pretty sure he will let me bring the kids and I know he likes MREs. The dog will have to stay outside for extra early zombie warning since we have already learned if you let it anywhere near a family minivan it will pee. I know it is not much of a plan but it is the only one I have. I can't afford a new house with customized zombie defenses.

VERT-

You guys are definitely welcome, but our house is CC only...make sure Mrs. Vert is aware of that. I know she is fond of OC, especially in fast food restaurants.

And the moat is coming along nicely by the way. Just need to work on the draw bridge.

floodeddriveway.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    VERT-

You guys are definitely welcome, but our house is CC only...make sure Mrs. Vert is aware of that. I know she is fond of OC, especially in fast food restaurants.

And the moat is coming along nicely by the way. Just need to work on the draw bridge.

floodeddriveway.jpg

Is that rain????? real rain.....

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Gotta be an old picture. Because we haven't seen anything like that around here in a while.

That was from June 16th (yes 2012) when we had an unexpected cloudburst that dumped 3+." Filled up the "moat" in the front yard nicely. Had a similar amount of watter running through the backyard as well.

Top Bottom