• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Since I never received an email back from them about not being charged for the mags I ordered last December I decided to try calling again. I got through to a very nice woman who I explained my situation to. She said that the card would probably be charged this week.
    While I firmly believe honesty is the best policy I'm getting a bit tired trying to get them to take my money. At this point if they don't charge the card, which is on file, I'm done pursuing it.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Back in December right after Newtown happened I ordered a barrel, upper, and some other parts for my AR build. In the end, I wound up cancelling several items from the order. Now, this had nothing to do with DSG and everything to do. As stuff came in stock from other vendors I just bought from them because it was in stock.

Now, everytime I called DSG to cancel an item on my order the customer service was excellent! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. They're g2g

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I got my 20 count pmag order in april. Ordered in december. No dust covers. I only use a dust cover when using a redi mag on the off mag. I have never seen any issues with not using dust covers. I have some that have been stored loaded in the cab of a black patrol car for years, parked outside in the direct sunlight. It gets hot enough in this car the it melted the back of my GPS unit!

I like dsg arms. They sent me some nice patches with my order also.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I bought a pre-shtf LE6920 from them for $996 and they only charged me $7 for shipping. Highly recommended.

Top Bottom