• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Saw this guy a few years back, had to be the Dumbest driver in Indy at the time. I was north bound on 465 on the east side follwing a Marion Co. Deputy's car going arond 65mph. I shift to the right lane cause I'm exiting at 69. The guy behind me stays in the middle lane behind the Deputy at 65mph. Then around the 56th st exit he decides to pass the Deputy. Deputy shifts over and follows this idiot for about 60 seconds then lights him up! A good candidate for the Darwin Awards! :laugh:.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I saw a guy back out of his driveway, travel maybe a half block, and completely cut a utility pole in two with his hot rod Camaro. I literally watched the entire thing play out. Dumb ass had his pregnant wife in the car with him, and they had been arguing, I guess.:dunno: I swear the top of the pole bounced at least 3 times off the top of that car.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Watched my neighbor back over his cat sleeping under his truck. Then in a panic he put it in drive and ran through his garage and into the backyard. I lol'd. twice.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    it's got to be the kid driving a motorcycle down 31, weaving in and out of the dashed line and he passes the franklin PD after i called him in.. needless to say he didn't make it to far past the Police station

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've seen too many to recall...

But the most recent was an Illinois-plated new Kia Sorrento, south-bound on I-465 (approaching US 52/I-74).

I'd been in the L lane cruising about 62-3 MPH. I could see the Kia approaching; so I bumped my speed up to 65 so I could complete my pass and get out of the way of the speeding Kia.

What the Kia driver did not see was the marked IMPD cruiser that'd merged onto 465 behind him. Kia continued his speed until right on my bumper...guess I didn't get out of the way in time.

Right as I signaled my lane-change back to the center lane, the officer lit him up. tee hee hee

-J-

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I took my hot rod camero out the other day ( truck was low on gas ). Wife was in a tizzy cause I had been drinking, and she can't. She's pregnant ya know! Any way, as I was gettin on the 'maro' I noticed a vehicle behind me with ona them INGO stickers, and I freaked out. Better to die in a car crash then be shot! And I damn ner did. My head still hurts.:scratch:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I took my hot rod camero out the other day ( truck was low on gas ). Wife was in a tizzy cause I had been drinking, and she can't. She's pregnant ya know! Any way, as I was gettin on the 'maro' I noticed a vehicle behind me with ona them INGO stickers, and I freaked out. Better to die in a car crash then be shot! And I damn ner did. My head still hurts.:scratch:
    I hope it hurts for quite a while!;):D:laugh::laugh::laugh: I hope you're not too offended by me asking loudly WTF you were thinking.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

LOL I'd rep ya but I'm out. Too funny!

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    In high school I worked at a convience store. A woman pulled in and hit the gas pump. Realizing what she's done she backs up and hits the building. Then she takes off and the police catch up with her a block away when she's trying to park in a parking space. The police block her in. So, of course what does she do? She backs up into the police cars broad siding both of them. She vehnemently denied being at where I work, even though I was the one who gave the cops her plate # and vehicle discription. DUH!

Top 10 Reasons You know you're a Bad Driver

1. you think red lights & stop signs are a suggestion

2. you get pulled over for drunk driving and you are stone sober.

3. you have the policeman hold your beer while you get your license.

4. you slow down when coming to green lights...and speed up on yellow.

5. you walk into traffic court and everyone shouts out your name.

6. you see a sign that says, "Lane ends 500 FT," and you manage to drive in the lane for another 1/2 mile.

7. people ask you about "the accident", and you reply, which one?

8. Curb? What curb?

9. you swerve to miss a tree... and it's your air freshener.

10. you stop on an on ramp and wait for "enough room".
    :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    That would be me. I pulled a U turn on the tollroad, at a toll both, 30 feet before a 10 foot high no U-turn sign, in front of 2 Illinois Stae Troopers. Wanna guess how that worked out for me?

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    About a year ago. Lady turned southbound in the northbound lane of 37 and 144. I was in left turn lane of 37 to go on 144. Lady went wrong way not even realizing it and looked angry and yelling because people were honking horns. Luckily people coming north saw her and stopped way ahead. State police car happened to be in intersection and stopped her. Would have loved heard that conversation

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Top 10 Reasons You know you're a Bad Driver

1. you think red lights & stop signs are a suggestion

2. you get pulled over for drunk driving and you are stone sober.

4. you slow down when coming to green lights...and speed up on yellow.

6. you see a sign that says, "Lane ends 500 FT," and you manage to drive in the lane for another 1/2 mile.

7. people ask you about "the accident", and you reply, which one?

8. Curb? What curb?

These apply to me

Top Bottom