• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    i drive a lot for my job so i see more than i can count, however one of the worst was an asian woman (im not prejudice, it really was an asain woman) literally STOP in the CENTER lane of the highway because an ambulance was coming behind us. the rest of the world (me and about 4 other drivers...no traffic) kept going 60-70mph and just got out of the way of the ambulance like you are supposed to....but nope, she STOPPED! needless to say i was pretty PO'ed.

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    On the way to work. Four lane road. Early. Maybe 5:30 am. Girl in front of me was weaving all over our side of our two lanes. She was steering with her knees as she looked in her rearview mirror applying mascara. I was dumbfounded. They exist. Somehow. This was in Fairbanks.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    Many years ago I lived in Colorado up in the mountains outside Denver. Coming home one night a white van (my neighbor it turns out) passed me on a two lane road around a blind corner.

To this date the stupidest driving manuever I've seen.

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I did a traffic stop with a guy one Friday nite. I asked him for his driver's license and registration, he handed me his Big Mac. He was .28 BAC at lock-up.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    2. you get pulled over for drunk driving and you are stone sober.

This sorta happened to me once.

Cop said my tire crossed the white line, made me blow into a breathalyzer. I guess the tube is disposable, he tossed it away like a little b**** when it came up 0. I should have made a littering comment but then maybe I wouldn't have gotten off with a warning.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    This sorta happened to me once.

Cop said my tire crossed the white line, made me blow into a breathalyzer. I guess the tube is disposable, he tossed it away like a little b**** when it came up 0. I should have made a littering comment but then maybe I wouldn't have gotten off with a warning.
    Been there, done that. Profiling at its finest. Young, white, male driving out of downtown late at night. Must be coming from the bars, right? Nope! Just a late night study session at IUPUI. I think he and his partner were ticked that I couldn't stop yawning while I did their drunk test.

Bad drivers:
    #1 and #2 - guys on crotch rockets on 135 somewhere around Story, IN. Racing down the road, cutting completely across lanes at the curves, knees almost touching the ground. They came around a corner towards me nearly in MY RIGHT HAND SHOULDER, and missed a head-on by inches. I still don't know how I missed them.

#3 - Young guy in a BMW M5. Rocketed around a corner and lost control. Rear tire caught the side of the road, and he cartwheeled across the shoulder, up the railroad embankment, across the tracks, and came to rest on his side against a pole. I called 911 with a location, including that he was on the OTHER side of the tracks (can't be seen from the road). I ran up to check him, and the dude was a mess. Still alive, but unconscious and in BAD shape. I let the pros deal with him (they pulled up within 5 minutes), and he was life-lined.

#4 - Mr. "I'm too important to deal with traffic" that was passing folks on the shoulder on Keystone near 82nd Street. Saw him minutes later sitting up near the interstate with a flat tire......and a State Trooper chewing him out. Guess he picked up the flat from all the glass in the shoulder, and it wouldn't surprise me if the cop was in the heavy traffic the guys was roaring passed.

Save the racing for the tracks, folks! You are not a professional driver, and this is not a closed course.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Speaking of crotchrockets. I was working out of Baltimore MD once, and twice I had to drive to Richmond VA on weekends for service calls. and I was passed both times by guys on rice burners that were doing well over 100MPH one guy was laying down in the Superman position, another was standing up on his seat, and two others had the bikes up on the back wheel. going south on I95. And none of them were wearing helmets. What I would have rather seen was the "G-man" riding around in Linconfelter Corvete. Saw plenty of Vettes, just none of them had the trademark WTRGATE plate on it.

Top Bottom